Part 4

Horror POV

While I was getting dressed to go into the kitchen i looked over to my other side to see lusty she was asleep I smiled and got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast along the way I seen dust and killer they looked tired that's when I noticed that blue and dream gave me a smirk and told me that last night they heard us I was a blushing mess.

Oh I guess I forgot to put up the sound proof wall then I'm sorry about that dust just looked at me saying next time just put it up and I just nodded my head and started to cook breakfast for me and lusty.

That's when blue asked me something that made me spit out my water she said when's the wending I was chocking on the water as blue and that giggled I just didn't say anything as I finished making breakfast for myself and lusty I walked back upstairs and into my room.

Lusty hun I made you some breakfast here you go.

Lusty POV

Thank you horror I took a bite out off my breakfast that horror made me it was amazing I told horror that his cooking was amazing and that he should cook more often as I was finished eating the food I looked at horror and he was blushing I pulled horror to me and kissed him deeply as he also kissed back.

Mm

You taste more amazing then anything while I said this horror just hide into his hoodie and I giggled at him.

Aww

I got up and went into the bathroom and had a shower then got into some off horror clothes it was nice.

As horror was watching me I noticed that he was blushing so I teased him a little big mistake I made I should remember to note myself that horror will not tease and just go straight into the heated part.

Horror picked me up and started to grind on me as I moan softly into his neck as horror was grinding on me he started to suck and bite down on me I was trying to keep my moaning down so the other's couldn't hear this.

But to my failed attempt it didn't last long I moaned loudly as horror looked at me and summoned a sound proof wall now I can be loud as I want.

Inky POV

I was getting out off the shower and putting on the maid outfit and started to clean the castle I didn't mind cleaning the castle it gave me something to do.

As I was humming a little song to myself I didn't know that mafia sans was right behind me and told me what I was doing in nightmare castle as he had his knife out.

Mafia I'm a worker here for nightmare so is dream and blue as I said this he put his knife away and walked off leaving me there in shocked and confusing as to why he stop me in the first place.

I went back to working in the kitchen that's when I felt arm's around me I looked to see who it was there I see a tired nightmare nuzzling into my neck.

Nightmare sweetie are you alright I asked him he only nodded his head and said y-yes in a tired voice I smiled and stopped what I was doing and walked to the couch with Nightmare and lay him on my lap and gave him a massage to make him calm down.

After awhile off massaging nightmare he fell asleep and I giggled softly as I used my magic to put on a cover over nightmare and a pillow under his head and gave him a night kiss and went back to working on the castle.

Blue POV

Hey inky what ya up to do you miss our old mansion as I asked inky this I noticed she was smiling a little but not as much as inky said yeah I had a look saying what's wrong but she didn't like to talk about it.

That's when she asked why I have not got a maid outfit on I just told her that dust let me have what I had on inky just looked at me and told me she has work to do I was shocked to see her like this.

As I went into the kitchen I seen lusty and told her also what happened so we came up a plan to make inky happy just for today.

But something tells me inky not in a good condition to be here.

I was thinking to deeply as I didn't hear lusty call my name.

Nightmare POV

I felt the negative coming from the library so I walked to the library to see ink she was reading a book I had to take away the negative before dream get to overwhelming with it.

As I teleport behind inky I wrapped my arms around her she jumped a bit then nuzzled into me then inky was crying I keep hugging inky till she stopped feeling negative feeling.

Inky you know you can always tell me what is wrong right I will never get mad at you.?

As I put my hand on inky chin and push her head to look into my eye's we leaned into each other and kissed.

Inky put her arm's around me while I picked her up and teleport us into my bedroom and locked the door.

Inky I love you never forget that alright and inky said love you more and we started to make out.