Part 3

Killer POV

I was in a bad mood today because off horror and lust and maybe some other's where at it to last night as I was guarding the castle I noticed that dream was behind me I blushed at what she was wearing.

Um dream what is that you got on.?

She only giggled and smiled at me I was a blushing mess as I pulled her into a kiss I told Dream to do her cleaning and she looked at me with do I have to look and I told her if you don't I'll punished you.

Dream kissed me and ran off to do her maid work but that's when I seen inky something was not right I walked over to inky and put my hand on her shoulder that's when she pushed me away I was shocked to see liquid coming out from her eye's ink?

Hey it's alright what wrong it's just me killer that's when ink screams loudly in pain and fell into the water I mind link nightmare and he teleport to me and seen what happened to his shocked face he picked up inky and touched the hate liquid on her face that's when error open the portal with dust on his cloth's that's when me and nightmare said error you destroy an au.

He just smirked and walked off Nightmare was getting angry at this why is it always inky who gets so hurt I noticed that nightmare had the look off hate towards inky.

But I stoped nightmare from doing anything to inky while she can't defend for herself right now.

Blue POV

I sigh as nightmare walked into the castle with inky I noticed that error was destroying an Au I wish fate could just let them two live more but they can't error and ink are meant to fight to protect and to destroy.

As I went to ink I started to healing her as best I can I only got some healing magic I miss inky house I bet it's all dusty inside and all our stuff was still there.

I sigh looking down as I stoped healing ink and walked outside off the castle I sat down next to the river and watched the wave's go up and down on the water edges.

But what I didn't know was that someone was watching me and I didn't feel there aura around it was not the time to get up and wonder away from the castle but it's getting boring inside.

That's when I heard say my name I looked back and seen red I didn't like him he had a big crush on me as I got up he pin me to the tree I pushed him but he thrown me down on the ground.

DUST HELP!!

as I yelled out dust name red punched me in the face as I cry out in pain but as I looked up I seen dust he was mad and made a portal for red and beating red for what he had done to me.

While crying dust picked me up and hugged me tightly I didn't want to let go I was so scared that he might come back and try to kill dust but I know he is really strong.

Dust I love you please let us go back I don't want to be alone anymore as me and dust teleport into the castle I seen ink up and I ran to hug her she hugged me back.

Inky POV

As I stoped hugging blue I told them that I'll be back and I teleport to my house I walked into the house and smiled I felt more safe here as I closed the door I seen a little cat I kneeled down and patted her as I walked to the kitchen and got a bowl out and put the food in I gave it to the kitten.

There you go where did you come from little one as the kitten was still eating the food I went to my room and found what I was looking for I open the box and got put my blade and cut my arm blood ran down my arm and I lay on my old bed and fell asleep.

While I woke up in a void I seen the crater's watching me asking for help but I just turned my back to them as I was about to walk away I felt hands grabbing me and pulling me down into the BlackNess of the white void I called out for help but none will hear me in my bad nightmare's I summoned a real blaster in real but I didn't know about that.

Nightmare POV

Where the hell is ink as I yelled at the other's but then Dream said look in her au so I got up and teleport to there old house I seen the door open so I went inside big mistake there waiting for me was a blaster and it fired at me I teleport away and up on the tree I noticed it was in a panic while watching it I teleport to the blaster putting my hand out as I did it calmed down a bit that's when I felt negative feeling's coming from inside the house I walked into the house closing the door and walked upstairs to a room I went into the room and there lay inky but she was asleep and bleeding did she do this to herself I ran to her and bandage her arm's up and I noticed the blade I also felt that she was having night terror's so I went into her dream's and seen what it was about I got rid off the terror's and cuddling into inky as she was still crying telling that she is sorry for leaving I only just hugged her more.

Inky it's alright I'm not mad just promise me you won't ever hurt yourself again as I looked into inky eye's and she only nodded her head.

We both sat on a green hill and watched the sun rises up as inky told me what was on her mind I told her that we can stay here for awhile and all inky could do was say thank you to me.

Rest inky you need it I'll be here when you wake up so rest as I said this inky closed her eyes and went into a peaceful sleep.

As I woke up and lay on inky bed I cuddling in with her I mind link my team saying I be staying at ink old house for awhile Dream ask me to get her stuff and also blue as well I just sigh and told them fine as I stop mind linking them and went to sleep.