Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"GAMMA!" I said happily as I hugged my grandmother, "Welcome home my dear, did you have fun at the zoo with your Uncle?" Gamma asked, "Yeah!" I said happily, "(y/n) do not run off like that!" Uncle Whitley said as he dragged a bag of trinkets into the house. "I see you found things you liked." Gamma said, "He liked the lions." Uncle said, "RAWR!" I said, "I see." Gamma said, "Play?" I asked, "I have some...work to do so I'm afraid I have to take my leave. I'm sorry darling." She said before she kissed my cheek before she left. "I'm home." Someone said as they entered the house, "Hi there sweetheart. Can I have a hug?" She asked, "MAMA!" I said happily as I ran to my mother and hugged her, "I missed you so much, baby. A day didn't go by that I didn't wish that you weren't at Beacon with me." She said as she hugged me. "Come on, let's go catch up." She said sweetly.

"I've missed you so much." Mama said as I hugged her, "Hey I brought you a present." She said as she pulled me off her and sat me down on the bed, "Mama's friend Blake made this for me, but I think she'll be alright with me giving it to my baby." She said as she pulled a sword out of her bag.

"She was a bit suspicious as for why I asked her to make me something like this, but she let it go quickly enough

"She was a bit suspicious as for why I asked her to make me something like this, but she let it go quickly enough." She said, "I also scaled it down to the point where you can use it." She said, "Want to learn how to use it?" She asked, "Yeah!" I said happily.