Chapter 2

Winter POV

"Ok, now you push this when the sword is out and pull the sheath clip out and put the clip with the dust rounds in it in." Weiss said as she began training (y/n). 'This reminds me of when Weiss was young.' I thought.

Flashback several years ago Winter POV

"Again." I said, "But Winter, it hurts and I'm tired." Weiss said, "Weiss, I know it hurts, but this is all in order to make you the best you can be." I said, "I know that, but..." She began to say, "But what." I said, "BUT I JUST WANT TO BE A NORMAL KID!" She shouted before collapsing to her knees in tears, "Weiss." I said softly, "M-Mommy!" She cried as she clung to me, "Weiss you do understand that I'm your sister, not your mother right?" I asked, "B-But." She said, "I'm sorry Weiss, it's my fault that you started to think this way. I know it's hard but I only did what I did because I couldn't trust Mother or Father with you or Whitley." I said as I comforted her. "Winter." She said softly, "Take some time Weiss. This would be hard even for me." I said sweetly.

Endflashback Winter POV

"OWIE!" (y/n) cried, "Shhh, it's ok. It's ok sweetie, Mama's here." Weiss said as she took the weapon from him and kissed (y/n)'s hand where he pinched it, "There all better. There's nothing Mama can't make all better." Weiss said sweetly. "I think that's enough for one day. How about we go out for some lunch." She said sweetly, "OK!" (y/n) said happily. "WEISS!" Father said, 'Oh no!' I thought worriedly, "I thought I told you to be ready for the concert tonight!" he said angrily, "And I will be, but I'd also like to spend time with my child." Weiss said, "You have far greater responsibilities, Weiss!" Father said as he raised his hand to hit Weiss, suddenly (y/n) sneezed and a glyph appeared below Father and moved him away from Weiss before he could hit her, "Just be ready!" Father said before he left.