Chapter 02 |SUBSTANTIATE|

Man beside POV

She murmured "Thank you" with a smile and took her belongings from my hands which I had collected. I was so immersed in observing her that I found myself at the loss of words to reply to her. I didn't notice earlier but she was looking so stunning in that grey saree which fitted her skin tone so perfectly. But soon I came back to my senses and replied to her "my pleasure.." and in a hope of finding a clue about her, I thought of starting a conversation with her.

"So ms. Madhavan, are you traveling London?" After I asked I mentally punched myself for being so stupid, if she has boarded a London flight then she is traveling London only and not Africa!

But she replied to me generously "yes Sir"
I didn't like her calling me sir even though everyone addresses me with sir.
"I would appreciate it if you call me Mr.Malhotra," I said seductively to make our conversation go on.

"Sure Mr.Malhotra" she replied calmly. "Well, from your surname and attire I can guess that you are Indian and as well as Bengali. Right?" I asked.
"Yes, I guess too that you are Indian and I am a Bengali "she replied.

I got my first clue!! She is Bengali and so does the girl I am finding. Now I have to find just three more pieces of evidence to confirm my suspicion.
No.1: she has to pass her 12th from St.Anthony high school, Goa.
No.2: she must have a deep injury mark on her right foot's thumb.
No.3: she MUST wear a silver anklet.
I was stressing more about the anklet because she might forget anything, but I never saw her without the anklet.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" I asked her with continuing the conversation. "You can, until and unless it doesn't invade my privacy" she replied with hesitation in her voice. "Well, in which school did you study till higher secondary?" I asked in to hope of an answer. She looked at me shocked like she wasn't expecting this type of childish question. Basically, People ask do you have a boyfriend or something of that type but no one asks which school you studied, because no one cares.

"Umm...I passed my higher secondary from St.Anthony high school" she replied not knowing what to say further. "Goa ?" I interrogate her. "Yes, but how do you know?" She asked suspiciously. "Just a wild guess..." I replied to not make her more alert than I was confirming things. And then our conversation died.

Then I thought for the next piece of evidence I have to look in her foot which was not an easy task to do with a complete stranger.
While I was thinking about how to accomplish my plan, I noticed that she was so simple with no tons of makeup and jewelry and full of generosity and kindness. I have always been surrounded by women with the bulk of makeup and greed of power and money and always ready to seduce men to solve their greed. So a natural and kind beauty like her was rare for me.

After a while, I came up with a plan. I dropped my pen which was in my hand intentionally near her feet, and bend down to view her foot as an excuse of picking my pen. As sari covers till the whole foot, after I raised her sari slightly, not making her cautious. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had the same foot injury and she was wearing an anklet!

I stared at her feet like it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I was so surprised, I wanted to touch and feel her feet. Because still, I can't believe that it was real and I was not dreaming. So I did what I wanted to. She flinched from my sudden touch and that's the time I came back to my senses. I quickly picked my pen and got back to my seat like my intention was only to get my pen back. She gave me a questioning look like what the hell I was doing?

I still can't believe all this happening, the person whom I was finding like crazy for these 8 years suddenly appeared Infront of me. I stared at her like stupid.

Keya Madhavan

I was seating peacefully when I felt someone was touching my feet. At first, I ignored thinking it was my imagination, but soon I was sure that someone was touching me and I draw back my feet. Found that the man beside me was bending down. Even though he behaved like he was not the one, but I was certain that he was behind it. I glanced at him not to discuss it further. The man was behaving strangely, he was continuously staring at me without giving break to his eyes. But I ignored it like I didn't notice him.

After a while, I decided to use the washroom. When  I stepped out of the washroom after using it. I saw the man beside me standing some distance away from me.
Ignoring his presence I was about to pass him when his log arms blocked me. I looked towards finding him smirking.

"Excuse me, Mr. Malhotra, please leave my way".
"Baby girl you are still so hot..." he leaned to my ears saying that.
"Pardon Mr. Malhotra! But it's rude to talk in this manner to someone you don't know".
"Who says I don't know you Keya my baby" he replied with a reassuring smirk that he knows me as anyone has ever known. I glared at him and then he continued "let me introduce myself briefly once again, hello Keya I am Adik, ADIK MALHOTRA"

And after hearing that name all memories and pain which I didn't want to remember and forget flooded Infront of my eyes. I was so shocked that I didn't felt the ground under my feet.

I gave him the most disgusted and disappointed look with hatred and anger in my eyes and voice and I called his name abruptly" Adik!"

..... .....

What do you expect for the next chapter? the 
I hope you liked this chapter.
So don't forget to follow, vote & share

Stay tuned & enjoy!