Chapter 04 |REMINISCENCE|

Keya Madhavan

" I LOVE YOU, Ms.Keya Madhavan, I summon you to my heart....... Happy Valentine's day my love......"
After hearing this statement for a movement I was frozed on my spot still processing what was happening. When I realized that I have been proposed on Valentine's day my senses knocked back. I looked beside me and saw Saina and Aira giving me back the same questioning look like 'what the hell was happening?' when I turned around saw the whole class cheering and clapping because of the sudden and unique way of proposing.

I didn't wait for anything further after understanding that I have to know who did this as this person didn't mention his name. I ran straight to the Announcement Room with Saina and Aira following me behind. While running I tried to think of the suspect who can do this? And who has this much guts to propose me through announcement mic? I recalled some boys whom I know they have a crush on me but they don't have this much courage.............

While thinking of it when I reached in front of the shut door of the announcement room and banged the announcement room's door open, I stumbled back because I wasn't expecting this, I was too shocked. Luckily Saina and Aira were behind me and prevent me from falling after I have loosed my balance.

I stood there in utter shock and silence just staring at the person in front of me and digesting the situation. Adik was sitting cross-legged on the chair in front of the mic accompanied by Aira's boyfriend, Mayank, and Abhijit, the boy who has a crush on Saina about which the whole school knows leaving Saina.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by Aira's shouting "Mayank!? Just now was that you who said all that on mic ?!" Letting her paranoid self on the surface.
" No baby! how would I be that when I love only you?" Mayank defended himself.
" Then who was it?" I asked interrupting their couple's conversation.
"It's me, my baby girl"

I looked towards the way from where the voice came and saw it was Adik?!
I didn't understand why did he do this because there was no sign that he had a crush on me, and now out of the blue he was proposing to me and also not to forget his reputation as Playboy!
"Why are you doing this? And I am not your baby girl! So stop babying me!" I said sternly.
" Isn't it clear already that the reason is that I love you and yes, definitely you are my babygirrrrrrrrl" he extended the word 'r' for irritating me.

"Let's go" I said signaling towards Saina and Aira, I didn't want to discuss this anymore so I decided to walk out. But before I was able to walk out Adik grabbed my wrist and said "you all go first we will come later" before I could protest, Aira said 'okay' and went out with May ( Mayank). "Hey wait!" I shouted but as soon Saina was about to say something, Abhi (Abhijit) pulled her with him closing the door of the announcement room. "Hey wait!!!!!!! How can you leave me alone!!!" I kept shouting until they were out of my sight and me realizing that I was alone with Adik. I turned to face him, he was looking at me intently and was still holding my wrist.
"Adik I think you forgot you are still holding my hand" I reminded him.
He then pulled me to his rock-like hard chest, I resisted him but he held me tight and said "No baby girl, I didn't forget" he then leaned dangerously and started planting feathery kiss near my ear and neck. I shuddered through his kisses and was shock at how my body was reacting. Adik knew what he was doing, I was feeling him smirking against my sensitive neck. "Baby girl you are so sensitive" and he continued doing it.
It was wrong but it still felt so good to my body. I controlled my body and pushed him with all my strength, it was very wrong because he doesn't love me and doesn't mean it, it's just lust. He didn't budge, but I was able to free myself from his hold. "Why are you doing this? it's wrong!!!!!" I shouted.
"There's nothing wrong baby girl, you are my girlfriend and it's normal to get intimate in the relationship" he stated nonchalantly.
" No, you don't even like me! You don't mean it. And I'm neither in a relationship with you nor I'm your girlfriend" I bluntly said my feeling to him.
He then started to pace towards me trapping me between him and the door and said "You are right I don't like you, I love you. Babygirl you can't reject me without giving me a chance. I want to love you"
I was puzzled and didn't want to think about it anymore. I needed someone to rescue me from this situation. And right at that movement, I felt a sudden strong push behind me and I loosed my balance and fell on Adik and he too was not ready for it so he too fell on the floor and I landed flat on him.

He was grabbing my waist and my one hand was on his chest and another one on his shoulder. Our lips were millimeters apart to touch each other. I turned my head to look behind who was the idiot to suddenly push open the door without knocking and saw Saina looking at me in shock.

I followed her gaze and saw my position and situation and understood the reason behind her shock. Then I turned to face him and he was smirking broadly, satisfied with our position. I quickly got away from him, dusting and smoothing my skirt. He was still lying on the floor with a hand behind his head and with the support of elbow.
"Your touch felt so good" he said grinning.
" Pervert!" I said and took Saina with me and hurried to leave before he does something more.
"Your pervert!" I heard him shout from distance.
Saina was staring at me still with shock. "Thanks for rescuing me, before you ask anything tell me why you came to me?" I asked her.
" To inform you that, the teacher has distributed the finalized schedule for the final exam." She told me.
" Ohh..." I responded.
She then out of nowhere said with an amount of worry and warning that "Keya, Adik is not right for you..."

.........................................

I hope you liked it!
.
Don't forget to vote, share & follow
.
Stay tuned & Enjoy!!!