Chill Streaming

Y/n Pov

Today you were just having a chill stream, just talking with fans and answering questions. Its only been about 6 months since you started streaming and you've gotten pretty popular with almost 200k followers on twitch. You were reading some donations when another one popped up.

HaileyNotFound donated 5$:

Have you ever played minecraft before?
It's really fun and you should try it!

"Hmm, minecraft? I've heard of it but i've never played it before, maybe i should try it what do you guys think?" I say. I decided maybe next stream i should try playing minecraft, but when i looked at chat people were spamming something. "Huh? Whats everybody spamming, "Fundy Raid?" Whats that?" I say confused, "Oh! My viewer count is going up". I realized i just got raided by Fundy? Who's that.

Fundy donated 25$:

Wow i can't believe you haven't played
Minecraft before, smh i thought you were a gamer girl.

"Hm? Oh thanks for the dono! How come i haven't played minecraft before? Well im pretty new to the internet, so i don't know much haha" i replay nervously. Most of my viewers have been pretty patient with me since i have no clue what im doing during my streams, just really trying to figure out how to do things. "Should i try minecraft now?" I say, " i was thinking of playing it tomorrow but i could try today!", i look at chat but everybody is still spamming fundy. Is he that popular? Whatever i should just set up for minecraft.

Fundy's Pov

I laugh at how new this girl is to the internet, i can't believe she's never played minecraft before. I leave the stream and lay down in my bed, scrolling through twitter. I see the streamers twitter and hit follow, looking through her tweets. Wow she wasn't lying when she said she was new, most of her tweets are just asking questions on how to do things on twitter. After scrolling for awhile, she tweets something.

@u/n (username): Today was a cool stream! Might start trying to play minecraft, but i will definitely be bad at it
Also thanks for the raid @Fundy ^^
|
@u/nfan827: You got raided by fundy!?!? Wow i miss one stream and you become popular
|
@randomuser384o: WAIT! She got raided by fundy???  Shes a small streamer why would he raid her?
|
@passiveagressive173o: Smh fundy would raid anyone, it doesn't really matter. She's not very popular anyways.

I look through some of the replies, then decide to tweet something.

@Fundy: I still don't believe you've never played minecraft @u/n wow
|
@Tubbo: Woah they've never played minecraft before?
|
@TommyInnit: WeirdChamp
|
@WilburSoot: How have they never played minecraft what

For some reason im really tired, i should probably go to sleep. I set my phone down and get more comfortable, soon closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.