Playing Minecraft

Y/N Pov:

After a peaceful nights sleep, my eyes flutter open to the sound of my alarm. I lazily move my hand and hit stop on your phone, after a few minutes I finally decide to lift myself off of my bed and check the time. 11:40 am 'Wow i woke up late... i should probably get ready to stream today' i think to myself. I flop off of my bed and groggily walk to my bathroom, heading towards the sink and starting to brush my teeth. After getting ready and changing my clothes into a more normal attire, i head to the kitchen and make myself some toast with eggs. I ate quietly while scrolling through my twitter feed, seeing the name fundy once again. I wonder who this guy is? I was about to tap his acc icon when my alarm went off, it was almost time to stream! I hurriedly finished my food and ran towards my computer, before starting my stream i tweeted something.

@U/N(username): Hey everybody! going to start my stream soon, we're playing minecraft even though i've never tried it... 😅 come watch! twitch.tv/U/N

|

@U/NsChild: YESS FINALLY A MINECRAFT STREAM! Im so excited for this hehe!

|

@Randomuser828: Never played minecraft huh? You must be like a kid or something! everybody has played minecraft at least once before.

|

@Biscuits4U/N: EEEEEEEEE IM SO HAPPY :D this stream will be so much fun!

 After i tweeted that out, i started straightening up things and pressed start. I waited for a few minutes and soon almost 12k viewers were here!

"Hey everybody! welcome to the stream!!" I yell loudly, "Today we're going to be playing minecraft hehe! This is my first time playing so please be nice." I say, The chat hyping up for the stream. I make a server and spawn next to a village, looking around and exploring the houses. The chat starts spamming me instructions on how to play and what to do, soon i have leather boots and a helmet, iron sword, and tons of bread. After exploring the place I find a peaceful flower field and decide to make my house here, using some birch and stone i got from mining.

Time Skip

After making my pretty crappy house, and farm i start searching for a "lava pool" as said by my chat. I finally find one and look to chat for advice when u get a donation..

ItsFundy donated 25$

Jump in the lava, it will heal you i promise.

"Hm? OH fundy! Hi again, jump in the lava? Ooo it will heal me, sure!" I say happily, oblivious to the chat spamming me to not listen. I jump into the lava expecting me to heal, but i in fact get the opposite, i start taking damage "AHHHH NOOO WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" I scream loudly, immediately placing water and saving myself. "OMG why would you do that! Im on half a heart!" I say sadly, wow i can't believe i trusted him. Everybody in chat starts yelling at fundy, and when they were doing that i noticed a notification. " One sec chat, i need to see this" I say deafening myself, i check to see what it is and i notice the name immediately. Fundy requests to dm

Hmmm should i? I question myself deciding whether or not to accept. I decide to accept and see what he has to say.

Fundy- Heyyyyy U/N what's upppp? 

U/N- Don't talk to me im angry >:c

Fundy- Im sorry i almost killed you! It was my bad aha...

U/N- Well you should be! I almost lost all my stuff i worked so hard on!

Fundy- Im SORRYYYYY!! Please forgive me, I'll do anything!

U/N- Anything?

Fundy- Oh no...

U/N- Why don't you call me and we can talk about this on stream? I'll let my chat decide.

Fundy- Alright! Alright! Fair enough

U/N- Good

I start ringing Fundy and undeafen myself greeting chat again. " Hey guys! Sorry i took so long, just inviting a guest to the stream... You guys might know him even though i sure as hell don't." You say nervously, hopefully nothing bad happens when i call him.