On Call

Fundy's Pov

Oh boy, here it goes. I accept Y/N's call request and the first thing i hear is "FUNDY WHAT THE HECK I LOST ALL OF MY STUFF, I HAD MY FISH IN A BUCKET AND NOW THEY'RE DEAD HOW COULD YOU!?" She screams, "Chill chill it was an accident, i didn't think you would believe me i mean its so obvious i was lying." I say nervously, trying not to stutter. I really didn't expect her to actually believe me but here we are, and Y/N is still yelling at me. "I can't believe i fell for that! I should've looked at chat first oh geez, now i have to waste more time trying to get my stuff back" Y/N sighs, "Look im sorry i swear i thought you wouldn't jump, i could even help you get your stuff back! You could just let me on the server" I say hoping to fix things. "Hmm i don't know should i? What if you start griefing, or ruining my stuff?" Y/N says unsure, "Trust me, i promise i won't do that, you have my word" I say trying to convince her.

"What do you think chat? Should i let him in or hang up?" She questions chat, "Please say yes chat! I'll undo my wrongings i swear, just let me on." I plead, hopefully i can gain her trust this way. I'll be honest Y/N seems like a nice person from the streams i've seen of her, she's really kind to others and i want to get to know her more. This could be my chance and i don't want to blow it.

Y/N Pov

I look through chat and i see that most of them want fundy to join, i sigh and say "Alright fundy, i'll give you ONE chance and if you blow it your gonna get bullied for life by my fans", "Okay okay im telling you, you can trust me! I won't do it ever again cross my heart" Fundy replies. I black out my screen for a little and arrange for fundy to join, and soon after i unblack it out and wait for him to join. While im waiting i look at chat and answer a few donos, doing what most streamers do.

JellyPinapple82 donated 10$

What's your favorite animal? Also can you say hi Mia?

"Thanks for the 10 Jelly! What's your favorite animal? also can you say hi mia? Well Hi Mia! My favorite animal is probably foxes! They're so cute and adorable!" i say happily. Still looking through donos i notice on my other monitor showing minecraft, fundy has finally joined. "Sorry it took so long, i was having trouble opening minecraft" Fundy says, "Oh! It's alright i was just catching up with the donos and-" I stop in the middle of my sentence. Is that... fundy? "Fundy?" I say quietly looking at him in minecraft. "Umm- yes Y/N?" Fundy says nervously.

"I-is that a...." I say still shocked, and processing it. "What? is there something wrong, am i glitching out or something?" Fundy says confused, " You have a.... FOX SKIN??!? OH MY GOSH YOUR SO ADORABLE AHHHH YOUR LITTLE EARS ARE SO CUTEEEEEE!!" I scream excited, i absolutely LOVE foxes, i don't show it if people just ask me, but if i see one or a picture anything like that, i go CRAZY. They're so adorable and i love their cute little tails. "W-what? what do you mean cute?" Fundy stutters slightly "EEEEEE your skin is sooo cute! I love the hat and its so adorable!" I say still screaming slightly, my minecraft character inching towards him circling around his character examining every last bit of him.

Fundy Pov

"What are you doing??" I say trying not to stutter, she keeps looking at me and screaming quite loudly, "I can't help it! I love foxes and your skin is just too cute!" Y/N says still walking around me, then looking right at my face and crouching. "Stop that! It's just a minecraft skin don't make such a big deal out of it.." I say blushing slightly and moving away from her character. "Awe sorry but im telling you, foxes are adorable!" Y/N says giggling a little, "Well if you love foxes so much you can just get one later, they spawn at spruce forests we can get one if you want" I say still flustered at her sudden happiness. "*GASP* No way! There are foxes in minecraft!? We NEED to get one! They must be so cute! We could name one fundy haha! and we could-" She starts rambling on about foxes, while i tune out of it i notice her minecraft skin.

It has H/C hair with a H/C plaid jacket and cuffed jeans along with black shoes. Looking directly at her face i see she has the prettiest E/C eyes, and slight blush on her skin. A great chose if you ask me. I guess i might've tuned out for a while because Y/N starts punching me "Fundyyyyyy are you there? Hello are you dead or something?" She says, "Oi! Stop punching me, rude much?" I say losing my train of thought. "Heh sorry, you spaced out there and you wouldn't answer me." Y/N says apologizing, "It's whatever, but right now we should head inside the house you made its getting kind of dark" I say trying to focus on other things beside her minecraft skin. "Alright! I made an extra bed so you can sleep aswell." She says welcoming herself into the house and placeing down a bed. She then places another one right next to it and sleeps, "Uhhh Y/N, why'd you put our beds next to eachother?" I say blushing a little.

"Hm? oh i mean the house i built isn't very spacious so theres more room if i put your next to mine, is there a problem?" Y/N asks, oblivious to her chat spamming "SHIP". "Yeah no nevermind, its fine" I say and sleep in the bed turning it day, " Oh random question by the way, how old are you exactly? If you feel uncomfortable you don't have to answer" I say making sure im not gonna go to jail. "Oh, it's fine im actually 19 turning 20 in a few days haha" she says not questioning it. Thank goodness, im not going to jail. " Well its morning now what should we do? We could go ahead and get back your stuff, what did you have again?" I ask her, " Nah it's fine the only important thing i had was my fish and theres no way you can get it back." Y/N says sort of sad, "But we won't worry about that because i have a new goal now!" She continues " To find a fox and name it fundy!"

End