PART: 2

"Im so nervous, Eomma!" Soobin put his head in his hands and fake sobbed
"Binnie~ you'll be okay!" His mother hit his arm,"its not your first fan meet, or fan sign...WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT! You can do it"
Soobin chuckled softly," Yes Eomma-"

"MAFP. YOU'RE ON!!" A staff shouted from the other room
"Ah....I have to go Eomma..." Soobin ran to the entrance of the stage
"I LOVE YOU EOMMA!!"
After expressing his love for his mother, he turned his mike on and waddled onto stage shyly

On stage

"Hai everyone!" The crowd squealed
"Im MASB~ or as my fans, you guys call me Flower Boy~" Soobin did a peace sign and shiwed off his cute little dimples. To that, fans screamed and squealed, like...who wouldn't??

The first fan nervously came to the stage fiddling with her hands behind her back. Soobin smiled widely at this and giggled.
"You're so cute!~ Dont be nervous- I should be more nervous than you...and I am!" Soobin giggled again before lightly gripping the fans shoulders and placing her on the opposit side of the table to him.

"Aa-h...Im..J-Jeong-ha.." she stutterd making Soobin pout. He stood up from his side of the table and stood next to Jeong-ha before pulling her into a gentle embrace.
"Its okay, Ill stay with you while you meet the rest of the youtubers here with me today!" Soobin smiled.

After that
Soobin POV:

I waddled back to my seat at the table (closest to the stairs) and interacted with fans from all around the world and recieved all sorts of cute plushees and gadgets and what not. There was one fan that had her 5 year old daughter with her.
The Fans name was Ha-Neul (Ha-Neul means the sky)  her daughters name, I believe was Gun (meaning strong).

Ha-Neul had told me that she had gone through alot in her life and wanted her daughter to be strong like she never could..I took that to heart. It made me happy. Peoplw in this world still loved their kids...AISH Im rambling about my family again...

He slowly breated in and out, remembering the words of his kind hyung, Chanyeol...

I ran out the front door with a light backpack, a bruised eye, bleeding lip and bruised torso.. I was crying heavily till i ran into a firm figure.
I quickly squrried backwards and bowed apologising before hiding my face.
"S-soobinnie?! Are you okay?!"
C-chanyeol??
I looked up and ran into his arms. Chanyeol was my exs brother but we kept in touch as he knew what was going on in my life.

3 hours later

"Its all my fault.....I didnt mean for him to kill himself....I was just tired of him asking if I was okay...." i choked out thorugh sobs
"Bin....that was 5 years ago" chanyeol sighed...."have you ever watched kung-fu-panda..??"
"What?! But we were talking a-about-" i was cut of by Chanyeol again
"Theres a quote in there that motivated me alot..do you know what it is??" Chanyeol asked me

"Kung-fu fighting..??"

"W-WAIT NO!" Chanyeol face palmed

"The past is history.." chanyeol patted my wounded sholder lightly
"The future is a mystery" he then cupped his hands over my eyes
"And the future is a gift.." he held out his hands that held a bracelet that said: BREAD. I giggled
"Thats why its called the present, Soobin..."

I screamed when I woke up. The image of Chanyeols dead body. The day he....went to heaven to be with his boyfriend..replaying in my mind.

A/N:
Short chapter ik but im trying 💖