PART 4:

Soobin POV:

I woke up on the stone cold ground of my studio. I carefully sat up straight as a wave of pain shot up my spine.
"Fuck.." I whisper yelled.

It hurt to move. It hurt to speak. It even hurt to open my eyes.

I stood up steadily and heald onto the desk for dear life as it felt like I would collapse at any minute. I looked in the mirror and I had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks...I probably fell asleep crying. Oh right, I need to go to Lisa Noona for my youtube video...maybe I should do make-up on Heechul-Hyung today? Ill think about it on the way...

I put on a black long sleeved shirt with a slight turtle neck with blue jeans an ear piece so I was ready for the video. I also wore a gray bucket hat cuz it looked lonely ;-;.

I went out to the drive way and saw Lisa Noonas car on it

"Noona!~ Can I do Heechul-Hyungs make-up today" I pleaded
"Okay you cute ass mother fucker. Anygays, where is Heechul?"
"Hes probably at my house with Momo-Noona and Eomma"
"Why did you sleep at your studio??"
I looked down and rubbed my neck
"...It doesnt matter...Ill wait in my studio for you and Heechul-Hyung" I bowed and went up to my studio.
"YAH WHY YOU ACTING SO COLD!?" She shouted to me but I obviously ignored.

28 minutes later

I was in the middle of a live cuz I was bored and heard a knock at my door.
"LISA-NOONA?? HEECHUL-HYUNG??"
A muffled 'yes Binnie' could be heard and I prounced on my feet and immediatly hugged them both, luckily the fans didnt hear Noona say my nickname (Binnie).

"Okay everyone!" I went back over to my phone. "This is Lisa-Noona..Shes my manager" I smiled brightly while looking over at Heechul.
"This is my Hyung Heechul! Isnt he pretty? And handsome? And beautiful??" I looked back at the camera.
"He is my brother in law" Heechul immediatly blushed a crimson red and he nudged my sholder
"Not yet-" I giggled and clearly showed the camera his face.

I read the comments
'Wah~ Heechul Oppa is so handsome! Is he famous??' I pouted "He should be famous, I know"
'Whose the lucky gal?' "My sister, Momo-Noona. Shes dating this kind and caring man. He deservs better" I giggled as Heechul shoved my sholder.

Lisa patted my sholder.
"Ah right...I have to go now my children, Im going to do make-up for Heechul hyung...LOOK FORWARD TO THE VIDEO!" I looked at Heechul and mouthed 'say goodbye'

"Goodbye everyone" Heechul bowed and pulled me over to the coffee table to discuss what look were going to do.

Lisa POV:

These kids leaving me to end this. I sighed then looked at thw camera
"Goodbye everyone. I hope to see you all soon." I bowed and swiftly ended the live and ran over to Heechul and Soobin and pulled their ears.

Soobin whined and looked down while Heechul just swatted my hand away and continued talking. I knew not to touch Heechul again as he is still an Oppa to me.

I sat down opposite the boys and got the camera ready.

Soobin POV:

I got a vibration in my pocket and saw I have a notification on my phone. Ot seemed to be a DM from someone with the acc @BaddestBitchTho and saw it was the hot yet cute guy from the store the other day.

message from ning ning

ning ning- Hey cutie. Wanna come hang with me and my friends?

So this hot ass man wants me to hang out with him and his friends?? FUCK YEA!!

message to ning ning
from binXbread

Hell yea! -binXbread

A

/N
yay just had a full on emotional breakdown yey

/Nyay just had a full on emotional breakdown yey

Stan Holland/ Go tae-seob a chaotic (and one of the only openly) gay kpop idolhes so cute tf

a chaotic (and one of the only openly) gay kpop idol
hes so cute tf. Who allowed this babie to be so cute smh 😤