PART 3:

Soobin POV:

I slipped on a pink hoodie and black jeans and made my way downstairs where my Eomma and sister and her boyfriend were waiting.

"You okay, your scream was pretty loud??" My sisters boyfriend asked.
"Im ok, Heechul...Noona, where did you find him? I need one.."
My sister, Momo giggled as she hugged Heechul around his waist.

"I found him through my boy bsf Daniel, which i met through by girl bsf, Jihyo" Momo stated "I went to Daniels band practice once and i saw a good looking boy there-"
"Excuse you?! Good looking" Heechul cut her off
"Dont worry, your very pretty Heechul" Momo said and kissed his cheek which made Heechul scoff.
"Thats about it.."

"So i have to meet a friend...make them my best friend...be best friends with their lover and meet a hot caring peice of smexy and date them?" I asked
"EXACTLY" Heechul pointed at me smiling from ear to ear.
Momo shoved his hand to point in a different direction
"Stoopid- Nah you will find your love in time...if you wait love will find you"
Heechul stuck his tongue out at Momo and crossed his arms.
I shook my head and went to Eomma to give her a kiss on the cheek before going to my studio.

At the studio
Author POV:

Soobin entered the pin code and heard a loud beep, slowly, he walked into the studio as the familiar smell of roses hit him like a truck. He sighed as all kinds of memories of him and Chanyeol flooded into his mind.

He went to the spinning chair by his desk and pulled off an oversised hoodie. It was black and had NIRVANA on the back...Chanyeol really liked his Nirvana....he slipped it on scarcely and cuddled into it. As the sweet smell of Chanyeol (candyfloss) flowed through the air.

He sat in the chair and looked through his channel and saw all his own videos. He scrolled down enough to see his videos with chanyeol, and he watched himself and his hyung laughing and shouting and hugging and highfiving...

'Yah, Hyung! Give it back!'
'Whats the magic word?-'
'Please Hyung...I ask you ever so politely. Give it back now you giraffe-'
Chanyeol shook his head
'Mmh mhm'
I whined 'Hyungie~'
'Fine- you and your cute dog eyes-' Chanyeol mumbled the last part but i still heard it.
'Anyway, this is my highlighter i usually apply i-'

Soobin sat in his chair sobbing as he clicked off the video and hugged his legs. Why did Chanyeol leave him?? Baekhyun wouldve waited for him..? So...why?? Was Soobin that bad??
..no..Chanyeol loved Soobin..

Soobin rubbed his face removing the tears from his skin and decided to do a live.

"Hai my children~ I just wanted to do a live cuz i was lonely..."
He read the comments 'where are you'
"Im in my studio right now. So no ones really around-"
'Have you been crying Flower boy....your eyes are puffy'
"I havnt been crying no, im absolutely fine. I just slept in is all"

Many questions later

"Okay, by now my children" Soobin gave his signature smile before ending the live but then broke down again once the live ended.

He put on a white mask and went out for a walk around Seoul. He spotted a brightly lit convenience store and decided he wanted some iced coffee.
He took off his mask and went straight to the coffe machine.

"Latte.....and Mocha.....Americano....AHA ICED LATTE" Soobin pressed the button and watched all the ingredients fall into the cup.

There was a cute boy at the counterwho had brown hair and wore the white shop uniform. And by him was another cute boy who didnt seem to work there but be a friend of the counter boy he had blue-ish hair.