PART 6: (+tysm)

Thank you so much for over 200 (almost 300) reads!! I appreciate it soo much...Im really happy that people are reading my book!!

Soobin POV:

I woke up to the sound of distressed  shouting "BINNIE".....it was Momo. And where was Kai....ofc he was talking to her.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes with a pout on my face. Yeonjun rubbed circles in my back.
"Hey baby. You finally awake?"
I blushed a dark red at the nick name and nodded. I looked out to Kai and my Noona and shyly stood behind Kai playing with the hem of my shirt.

"YAH!" She harshly yelled. I looked up and sighed. I walked infront of her and grabbed her hand gently.

"Im sorry, Noona....please calm down.."
"YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?! I HAVNT SEEN YOU FOR OVER 3 DAYS AND NOW I FIND YOU, YOURE WITH SOME BOYS?!"
I flinched at her shouting but looked down.

"Kai is my friend and I just wanted to meet his other friends..." She sighed harshly and shook my hands off of her arm.

"What about before that?!"
"Chanyeol...." I looked down and started sniffling. Her glare softened and she wrapped her arms around me and I returned the gesture.
"Sorry baby boy..." She rubbed circles in my back.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating.

Caller ID: HeeHee -chul Hyung

I smiled widely through my tears. I then answered the call.

"Soobin-ah~ How are you? Momo went looking for you..are you okay?"
I nodded then realised he couldnt see me.
"Im okay! Momos with me.."
"Good..where were you?" My heart stopped. Heechul took the death of Yeol as hard as me so I couldnt put the weight back on his sholders like that. I shook that off and smiled.

"Heechul hyung~" 

Kai glared at me.

"Yah! I miss Soobin tell him to come home~"
I jumped in excitement.

"IS BAEKHYUN THERE?!?!? I MISS HIM!!!!" I squealed.
Heechul laughed.
"Ill put him on the phone!"

"BINNIE"

"BAEK"

"I MISS YOU"

"I MISS YOU TOO"
we both giggled.

"Happy birthday Hyung"

"Thanks Soo"

Me and Baekhyun talked for around an hour. Kai and Momo still lingering by my side. Then i sighed.

"Okay...bye bye"

"Sorry that I have to go...Love you bunny"

"I love you hyung"

Then he hung up. I looked up at Momo with a huge smile on my face.
She gave me a look that said 'Did you really miss him THAT MUCH??'

Heuning Kai POV:

Baekhyun?? Chanyeol?? Heechul?! Who were all these strangers?? WAS ONE OF THEM HIS BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I started freaking out internally. WHY DID HE TELL THIS BACON PERSON THAT HE LOVES HIM UUUUGGHHHH

Why cant he love me instead..? I mean Im hot....look at me....

A/N:
short chapter. Lazy.