3

3rd period rolls around and i'm needing nicotine. I look over at my friend Mallory and give her the look. all the druggies know the look. She nods at me and i walk over to her, " can i use it? i'll give it right back. promise." she nods and slides it in her folder. then gives me the folder. I sit back down in my seat, find the nic , slide it into my sleeve and raise my hand. "Mr. Connor. May i go to the bathroom please?" he nods and i stand up and walk out. 

I get into the bathroom and nobody is in there. Thank. God. i pull out the nic and sit on the floor, it's a hyde and it's amazing. It's Peach and it taste fantastic. i hit it a couple times and just as i'm about to blow the smoke out someone walks in. "Shit" i mumble to myself. I stand up and brush myself off, blowing the smoke out of my mouth. "Ah. So she's a nicotine addict too" I recognize that voice. "Anna, what are you doing in here ." i say turning around. She shrugs. "i would ask u the same but i think i have my answer, but unlike you i actually came in here to take a piss. is that alright with you sweetheart" she's says sarcastically . i take a hit and turn around. I smile and blow the smoke right into her face. "see you around V" she says and walks into the stall. I put the nicotine away and walk back to class, totally dazed by what just happened. I slyly hand it back to mallory and go back to my seat.

*end of school*

Awoken by the bell, my boyfriend Clay come up and picks my stuff up for me. i look up at him thankful, " thank you Clay, this class is hella boring." he nods and hands my bag to me, "let's get out of here" he says and we intertwine hands. 

"wait i have to stop at my locker first" i say and he heads to the bathroom to get his daily dose of nicotine. After he walks in i open my locker , a little piece of paper falls out. Meet me after work. ~ hot ass co worker. she thinks she's hilarious. i sigh and place the books i don't need back into my locker and i shut my locker and was face to face with Katharine and her posse. "What now" i say and roll my eyes. "i heard you and Ag went into the bathroom together, are you gay now?" Katharine says looking disgusted, "ew she's a lesbian gross." Juliana says after her. I laugh. "oh yeah. i'm totally a lesbian! i loooooove kissing females. Katharine, you're just angry i stole your drop dead gorgeous boyfriend. and Juliana, you're just pissy that i'm my own person and you're following this hoe around 24/7 because you know if you don't , she'll expose your dirty little secrets. don't forget. you were my best friend too.everything she knows, i know. just remember that" i say and i see Clay come out of the bathroom. "Now. If you'll excuse me i'm gonna go hangout with my boyfriend. tootles." i say and walk to him. he looks at them then back at me, "damn baby what did you say to them . they look genuinely shocked!" he says and laughs. i shrug. "just what they needed to hear that's all." i say as we walk out of school. "where do you wanna go?" he asks. i look him dead in the eyes and sigh. "Anywhere but here"

A/N~ hey so currently lookin for new names of coming up characters. comment your name, also... what's your type ? male or female whichever you prefer