4

Clay drops me off at work around 5. I wave goodbye and walk inside. I sigh quietly seeing the line of people already. l go to the back and clip on my name tag. I say hi to everyone and go up front to the cash register. "All right people, i'm here , let's form into 2 lines."  i look over at ag and she lips Thank you. i nod and start taking people's order.

*around 8:25 pm*

i look out of the corner of my eye and see Ag staring at me. Without looking directly at her i say "take a picture it'll last longer." she scoffs and steps towards me, "you know i would but i can't have my girls seeing you" i smile and turn to her. "Ohhh your girls huh? They don't have to worry. i don't want you. i don't even like girls" i say and turn away laughing a bit. She nods and says "yeah, right."

My shift ends and i end up in the bathroom, i look at myself and start breaking down. After a hot minute of crying i wipe my tears away and sit on the floor. I don't know why i was crying. Things just get too much sometimes. I hear someone come in and i stand up quickly wiping my face. 

Ag Pov// after 9 i started looking for veronica, but i couldn't find her. "damn , did she not get the note?" i mumble to myself. i put it in the right locker i know i did. She must've went home. i'll see her tomorrow. I step into the bathroom and i hear someone in here. "hello?" i say and peek around the corner. i see V standing there looking at herself. 

"v? are you okay?" i ask taking a step towards her. she turns around, tears in her eyes and nod. "yeah. yeah i'm okay" she reply's and wipes her eyes. I step close to her and pull her into a hug. 

V pov// she hugs me. I've never felt more safe than i did in that moment.  She pulls back and looks down at me. I smile and she brings her hand up to my face. I feel weird. She leans in and kisses me. Her lips are soft and plump and sweet. Why am i enjoying this. Why am i getting butterflies. i pull away and look at her. I smile, and then stop after i realize what i just did. "Why did you do that." i say and pull away completely. she shrugs, "i felt like it, and don't even complain. you kissed me back" i roll my eyes and turn away. "shut up." she comes up from behind me. "come back to my place with me. please?" she says and runs her hand down my side. i close my eyes. "no." i say and move her hands. she looks at me confused. "why not?" i turn around to face her "because i said no." she pouts.

"so, what do you think?" she says while walking around. i nod, "it's nice." she comes up to me and kisses me again. More passionately this time. i Kiss her back and she starts to take off my shirt. I take hers off too. She reaches down for my button and zipper, but i stop her hand. she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes. "i.. i'm a virgin." i say and she gives a little smile. "i'll be careful" she says smiling , i smile and nod. she reaches her hand down and teases me a little. my mouth opens and she goes for my neck. "Anna i want you." i whisper into her ear. she takes off my pants and undies. i bite my lip.

a/n hehe sorry for the cliff hanger :)