°1°

Close. Too close.
The brunette tried to press himself further on the wall behind him. He lifted his head to create some space between his face and the gorgeous face closely, emphasize on closely, infront of him.

He tried lifting his knee to make himself comfortable in the suffocating closet. His knee brushed on something soft and he heard the other hiss.

"Stay still." The sudden voice caused a shiver to run down the brunette's spine.

The brunette, Kim Taehyung nodded even though he knew the pink head, Park Jimin couldn't see. Taehyung moved his knee around a bit to find a comfortable position to stand in. His knee again brushed against something but this time hard.

In curiosity, he pressed further on it and rubbed. Surprisingly, it got even harder. Jimin gasped and grabbed his knee, pushing it down.

Taehyung got startled wondering why Jimin was acting weird suddenly. He felt Jimin standing straight from his leaning position on the wall resulting in them getting closer. Confused, Taehyung started to fidget in the little space.

Their bodies were pressed together. And Taehyung squirmed to get a little further away but he heard Jimin curse.

"Fuck Taehyung, stop squirming." Jimin exhaled sharply and Taehyung finally understood what was going on.

"Oh shit, m' sorry." He quickly apologized, his face burning hot.

'D... Did he het hard? Because of me?'

For no reason a smile made its way to his lips. He knew Jimin couldn't see because of how dark it was.

"Sorry won't fix anything. "Jimin groaned when Taehyung's hand accidentally brushed against him when Taehyung lifted his hand to wipe the thin sheet of sweat that had formed on his forehead.

" Sorry.. " Taehyung mumbled again. He looked at Jimin's face barely seeing any of it.

"Then what do you want me to do?" He asked. But he regretted letting the words out if his mouth. He could see how Jimin's eyes darkened even in the dark.

Taehyung felt a strong grip on his elbow as Jimin pulled him closer if possible. He leaned forward until his forehead was resting against Taehyung's and their noses lighting bumped. Their breaths were mingling together as Jimin's lips only a few inches away from Taehyung's.

Now that they were close, Taehyung could get a perfect view of Jimin's eyes. They were sparkling with a mischievous glint but still darkened at the same time. Taehyung dared to blink.

Jimin pulled his head away and leaned forward again but this time close to Taehyung's neck. He stopped a few inches away. His lips now hovering over Taehyung's skin. His breath fanning Taehyung's neck. Taehyung held his breath and waited patiently for Jimin to make a move.
Jimin leaned further, so his lips were grazing Taehyung's delicate skin.

Taehyung shivered at the touch. He slowly lifted his arms to rest his hand on Jimin's shoulder to support himself when he figured that his wobbly legs won't be able to hold him for long.

Taehyung wondered how many minutes it has been since they've been here. Taehyung wondered what was going to happen next.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a wet and hot sensation on his neck. After a few seconds Taehyung realized it was Jimin's wet muscle; tongue to be exact, that was gliding over Taehyung's unmarked skin of his neck.

Taehyung's chest tightened as Jimin continued his action. Taehyung felt hot and dizzy. He was sweaty. He could feel his heart thumping against his ribcage. He was sure Jimin could hear it due to how close they were.