murder capitol of the world

Sorry that was just her looks

Maggie's POV

I looked out my window as mom switched through the radio stations until it came to this one where she left it. It was a good song.  People are strange is when ur a stranger faces look ugly when ur alone.
( ok so I just wanna point this out,when I hear that song I get cold chills down my back, like it's like my heart warms up, like I wish I was beon in the 80s,idk it's just that song,cry little sister,I still believe it's like wattapad isn't compared to that movie) I was looking out my window and smirk came across my face when I saw the different type of people walk across the streets. "Allright here we are" my mom smiled. "Smells like death mom" I said she made a face at me. Michael patted my shoulder and told me to look behind us, and on the billboard was red letters spray painted, murder Capitol of the world. Michael made an oval shape with his mouth I just smirked.

When ur strange, faces come out of the rain, when ur strange,nobody even knows ur name, when ur strange,when ur strange, when ur strange. We soon arrived at a log cabin. We all started walking to the porch when we saw a weird old man dead on the porch. "Dad? Dad,"  "if he's dead can we go back to pheonix?" Sam asked. I slapped his arm and made a face at him as He made one back at me and rubbed his arm where I hit em and there was a red mark. I chuckled to myself as he was being a big baby, we were interrupted by another voice "playing dead, and by I hear I'm doing a damn good job of it too" I rolled my eyes at grandpa knowing, me and him are gonna get along just fine. When we went inside I looked around the whole brown colored wood cabin. Its pretty. I thought myself. I went upstairs to my room, to find next door sam and Michael were fighting over the room. I shook my head and chuckled. I set up my AC⚡DC, kiss,van Halen him Morissen and a whole bunch of other posters. I backed up into my hallway and looked at my tomboy punk rock kind of room. I thought of my room when I was a kid and my room now. It changed from pink,purple wall paper and stuffed animals everywhere and a princes tent to black and grey wall paper heavy metal bands posters every where and a computer. "Wow I changed" I mumbled. I went out of my room and peeked In Sam's room to see that he wasn't in there anymore. I went down the brown wooden creaky steps to hear sam and michael talking with grandpa and mom in the kitchen. Sam turned around and noticed me. "Hey sis u ready to go?" I looked. Confused, go where? I asked the "boardwalk" he answered with a smirk, "yeah let's go" I smirked back and with that we were on our way.