Mother

Sugawara woke up to the sound of his alarm in his own apartment. He yawned and grabbed it, turning the alarm off. One notification on the screen was enough for him to turn it off. He slipped out of bed and grabbed his uniform, slipping the shirt and blazer on.

He walked into the the bathroom and looked into the mirror with a face of pure tiredness mixed with confusion. He looked like a train wreck with his messy grey hair and bags under his eyes. He sighed and quickly brushed his hair and teeth, then grabbed his bag and ran out the door down the street.

He ran down the street and up the hill, checking the time, 6:57am. He turned the corner of the gate, his scarf whipping in the wind as he ran to the gym.

Sugawara turned the corner and slammed into Daichi, who fell onto the ground. "Oh my goodness, Daichi I'm so sorry!" He yelped, bowing. Daichi got up and smiled, grabbing Suga's chin and making him look up. "You're fine, Suga, it was an accident." Daichi said calmly, smiling.

Suga sighed in relief then stood up right, intertwining his hand with Daichi's as They walked into the gymnasium, then let go seeing the others practicing.

Tanaka had caught them hold hands and smiled down at Nishinoya, who smirked back at Tanaka. Suga sighed and ran onto the court with Daichi and set a few for Asahi, who hit them all with a smile, and Daichi received all of them flawlessly. After practice was done Sugawara went around to the other side of the gymnasium with Daichi and smiled, hugging him. "I'm so glad to have meet you," Suga said, those words had slipped out so much, "I love you."