Monday

Sugawara walked back to school for another boring Monday. He sighed as he took out his phone and texted Daichi.

Sugawara- 'Hey Daichi!'
Daichi- 'Good morning, Suga!'

Before he could write anything again, his phone died. "Drat, I knew I forgot something!" He pouted, putting his phone back in his bag. He turned the corner at the gate as everybody was walking in. He got weird glances from a few people, mostly girls.

He payed them no attention as he walked in and changed shoes, getting things out of his locker. When he took out his books, a note fell to the floor. "What's this?" Sugawara mumbled. He opened it and his face went a pale white.

Dear Koushi Sugawara,
This is a letter from your headmaster. It has come to our attention that a rumor has been started about you and Sawamura Daichi dating. I ask of you to please either confirm the rumor or put it to rest as to quiet the student body. It has caused quite an uproar and is causing the Volleyball Club to experience harassment. If you would like to speak with me, please head to room 407 on the top floor.

Thank you and best wishes,
Headmaster Takahashi.

Sugawara stared at the note for a long minute before looking up. Daichi stood there holding a similar envelope with a paper in his hands. "I assume you know aswell." Daichi asked coldly. Sugawara replied with a short nod before taking Daichi's hand. He nodded and the two of them walked into the common room and grabbed some paper and pens. "Well, let's do this." Sugawara exclaimed as Daichi looked at him. "Let's put this rumor to rest."