Game Over

Sugawara watched as the first year write the article as he twiddled with thumbs. Her fingers seemed to travel so effortlessly over the keys as she typed. Daichi ruffled Suga's hair, making him feel better about the whole thing.

"So, why didn't you tell anybody else about it?" she asked as she continued to write the article. "We were nervous." Daichi responded.

She didn't make another comment, she just kept writing. The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence as the three didn't interact, Sugawara felt anxious for something, anything to fill that silence and captivate his full attention. Sadly, nothing happened, all that could be heard was the click of every key pressed down by the first year. He closed his eyes and leaned on Daichi with a small sigh.

Daichi ruffled his hair softly and slowly, nervous to break her concentration. With every click of the key Sugawara became more and more unnerved and anxious. After a while she stopped typing and turned around, "Are you sure you want this?" she asked once more, Daichi nodded.

With a click of a button, it was out, they were now known. Game over, Sugawara thought. The article was medium in length, but well written. It read:

Greetings all students of Karasuno High!
Today we have most likely the most interesting story I have ever had the pleasure of writing. Two third years who have been the center of controversy for the past weeks have now decided to make their status known. Sawamura Daichi and Koushi Sugawara have decided to state the fact they are now a couple.

This is the second pair of the volleyball team who has come out as a couple in the past month, the first two being Yuu Nishinoya and Asahi Azumane. The boys volleyball team seems to be on the route of change, being the first gay couples to ever come out publicly to the school.

Recently, there has been the rumor of two other possible couples in the boys volleyball team and the possible coming formation of another. The two speculated couples are Tanaka and Ennoshita, the other is Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. The possible formable one is Kageyama and Hinata.

The boys volleyball team is now second in gay couples only to Nekoma High, having two confirmed couples of Kuroo Tetsuro and Kozume Kenma, the other being Yaku and Lev.

Well, to get back on topic, the two third years have confirmed their relationship goes as far back as the second week of their first year here at Karasuno High. The nicknames I have decided to grant them and Dadchi and Sugamama, being the parents of the 'baby crows' in the team. To end off, any type of disrespect towards the couple or couples in the team will not be tolerated and you will face possible detention or suspension for excluding them due to their relationship.

Written by Toruu Towako, first year in the news club, overseen by Sawamura Daichi and Koushi Sugawara, Captain and Co-Captain of the boys volleyball team.

Daichi smiled and thanked her, Sugawara following suit. They both left and headed for class 3-A. They took their seats and gained some smiled from the others in their classroom. Class seemed to be a blur to Sugawara and soon enough Daichi was taking him to the cafeteria.

The both of them got lunch and sat down, the other members sitting down with them. "We read the article, congrats." Kageyama said, breaking the silence. Sugawara smiled at them, "Thank you, but it's game over for any of you hiding now."

(Author's Note: Hello! This is the author of 'Ryoushin' here. I'm considering ending this one here and starting the sequels of the other couples! So here's where I need your special opinion! Which ship should I do next? The choices are Kageyama x Hinata, Tsukishima x Yamaguchi, Tanaka x Ennoshita, Asahi x Nishinoya, or we could switch over to Nekoma High to the year before where Kuroo x Kenma happened! Leave your opinion in the comments of which you would like to see next! A big thank you to everybody keeping up with the story!)