Game Day

Sugawara scanned Daichi who was smirking at him from the kitchen table. He got up and walked over, seeing the chess board on the table. "Daichi, you know you're horrible at chess." Sugawara stated. Daichi only smiled at sat down, waiting for Sugawara. When the game began, Sugawara already had Daichi backed into a corner within minutes. "Well, that was smart..." Daichi mumbled. Sugawara smiled and moved his knight, his smile turned into a grin. "Checkmate." Sugawara grinned.

Daichi sighed and put the chess board away, "Let's go out to get lunch." Suga smiled and got dressed with Daichi, grabbed his bag and then followed him out the door. They got it in the car and drove into town to their favorite shop.

When they got there, Daichi and Sugawara walked inside and got a table. Sugawara ordered his usual salad while Daichi order his rice balls. They ate while talking to each other about other stuff they could do today.

Tanaka and Nishinoya sat across the cafe, watching them eat and talk. "There is no way they're not dating!" Nishinoya said. Tanaka nodded in agreement, he had an angle where he could see the two of them holding hands. "Dude, they're hold hands!" Tanaka informed Nishinoya. The two of them smirked while Sugawara paid the bill.

Daichi and Sugawara got up and left the cafe, still not knowing Tanaka and Nishinoya had been watching them. "I love that place!" Sugawara exclaimed, which made Daichi smile. "As long as you're happy, I don't care where we go."