Father

Daichi looked down at Sugawara and kissed him, then smiled and walked off to go clean the gym while Suga headed for the club room. "Yo, Noya-bro!" Daichi heard Tanaka yell out to Nishinoya. The small libero looked up with that look in his eye. Oh lord Daichi thought. "Did you see Sugawara and Daichi earlier, they were holding hands!" Tanaka exclaimed loudly to Nishinoya.

Noya's eyes widened, then he smirked. "You thinking what I'm thinking bro?" Nishinoya whispered to Tanaka. The bald guy nodded in response and they ran out of the gym while Daichi shook his head and finished up the job, locking up the gym and heading to the club room.

When he got there he was greeted with the smirks of Nishinoya and Tanaka, the glares of Kageyama and Tsukishima, the sweet smile of Yamaguchi, the stressed-looking ace, Asahi, and Sugawara, who smiled innocently. Daichi put his bag down and sat with the rest of them and they talked on and on about school and the up-coming practice match against Nekoma High. After everybody was gone Sugawara sighed and leaned back. "If you want, you can stay the night at my place." Daichi offered. Suga nodded softly and Daichi picked up the setter, taking him out to his car.

After the long 23 minute drive out to Daichi's house, the two were exhausted. Luckily, tomorrow was Saturday and they were able to sleep as long as they wanted. Daichi walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower while Sugawara changed for bed. Daichi got dressed and walked back into the room, climbing into the bed with Sugawara. Daichi checked his phone then put it on silent and turned it off. When he rolled back over, Suga was already asleep, his hair messily draped across his soft and sweet face. Daichi smiled and carefully slid the hair out of Suga's face, not even daring to wake the tired third-year setter up. After a while Daichi settled down and found his way to sleep, drifting off into a land of no worries.

After Daichi woke up, he found himself alone in bed. He sat up and groaned, what time was it? He reached over and grabbed his phone, turning it back on. It was 8:32am, that meant Sugawara was up early. "Screw calling him Sugawara, he's more like Sugamama." Daichi moaned and got out of bed. He grabbed a sweater and threw it on with some  sweatpants then walked into the living area, Sugawara laid there watching the news with a bored expression. "I'm bored to DEATH!" Sugawara pouted. "Is that right?" Daichi smirked, Suga snapped his head around to look at Daichi, "If that's the case, I know a few ways we could have fun."