Social Media

Shraddha woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing. She kept her eyes closed and tried to stop the alarm, but it was no use, she ended up breaking a flower vase and nothing else. Annoyed, she got up, rubbed her eyes and yawned widely.

She brushed her teeth and had a bath after that. After bathing, she put on a pair of jeans and a red casual T-shirt. It was about noon, but she was tired as she had attended a party last night.

She went to her balcony and sat down. She opened Instagram, like she always did in the morning. She had so many notifications that she knew she wouldn't be able to go through all of them. Still, she decided to see some.

Most of her notifications were from a  picture she had posted of Varun and her. The picture had her pulling his tie closer to her as they looked at each other with their eyes full of love.

 The picture had her pulling his tie closer to her as they looked at each other with their eyes full of love

She went to the comments, and saw that the users were having a conversation. Curious of what someone could be talking about below a romantic picture of two childhood love birds, she decided to read them.

It turned out, they were talking about who Varun looked better with- Alia or Shraddha and whom Shraddha looked better with- Sidharth or Varun. The Varia and Sidshra fans were going crazy trying to defend their ship, but Shraddha was proud to say the Varshra shippers had good points and were being mature, not fighting unnecessarily.

But the Sidshra and Varia shippers weren't going to let this go.

She left the phone as her telephone rang. She could read the conversation later.

After talking to her mom, who had called, she came back to the balcony, and having nothing else to do, went back to reading the conversation.

It was not just the varians and sidshrains. They had given up and had stopped the discussion, but now other people had started commenting. But now, things were not that silly. They had started insulting Varun and Shraddha.

She's not even pretty! Varun deserves better

Varun doesn't know how to act! He can't show emotions! Our Queen, Shraddha, deserves someone far more talented!

Shraddha is a bitch!

We hate this pairing! Delete this!

This pairing should have never existed! Everything is Remo's fault!

Stupid couple!

She read the comments as her heart broke and tears started welling up in her eyes. She never expected this! For people to call her a bitch, for people to call Varun talentless and for people to call their pairing ugly.

She wiped off the tears, she wasn't someone to cry over someone's stupid opinions.

Picking up her phone, she dialled a number.

"Hey batuk, you want to come over? We can have lunch together," Shraddha said.

"Of course Chirkut, what do you want to have?'" Varun asked. She had called Varun.

"I don't know, maybe we can order Pizza. Jaldi aao, main wait kar rahi hu! (Come quick, I'm waiting for you)!" Shraddha said in a bossy voice.

"Okay baba," Varum said before disconnecting.

Shraddha waited impatiently. She longed to see his cute face! How much she loved him!

――――――――――––––――――––––

Within half an hour, Varun's shoot had finished and he came hurrying to Shraddha's house. He had told his parents that he would be having lunch at her place.

How he longed to see her beautiful face! How much he loved her!

"Hey sweetheart!" Shraddha said as she opened the door for him.

"Hi jaanu (sweetie)" Varun said as he got in and closed the door behind him and picked Shraddha up in bridal style in a swift motion, making her shriek loudly, but excitedly. He dropped her on her bed as he sat down beside her.

Yes, our most beloved couple, Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, AKA Varshra, were dating. They loved each other more than anything and they were crazy about each other!!

The media didn't know about their relationship, they kept it as private as they could. Their family and their friends, including Alia and Sidharth, were the only ones who knew about their relationship.

"Did you order anything yet?" Varun asked as his stomach growled, he hadn't had breakfast.

"Yep! A veg pizza, a macaroni pizza and a burger pizza!" Shraddha replied, chuckling slightly. She knew Varun would talk about nothing but food. How unromantic, she thought.

"Varun, do you love me?" she asked, making him look towards her. He didn't expect her to ask something this serious.

"What do you mean? Of course I love you! I love you more than anything! Why are you even asking me this?" Varun asked, a bit confused.

"Actually today I was going through Instagram, and I read some comments on a photo of us together. They were saying a lot of things- like I was a bitch, you were talentless and we made an ugly pair. Do you think what they said was true? Do you think we don't make a good couple? Do you think we have so bad chemistry?" Shraddha asked, looking a bit disappointed.

"Love, have you gone crazy? Did you only read the negative comments? What about the nice ones? Did you see the number of fanclubs we have? Varshra has? We make a wonderful couple! In my opinion, we make the best couple ever! No Varia or Sidshra can compare to that! Log toh kahenge hi, unka kaam hain kehna! (People will keep on saying, it's their work to say things!)" Varun explained, coming a bit closer to Shraddha.

"I know... But..." Shraddha was about to say but Varun interrupted him.

"No buts! I love you and you love me! We're happy with each other! And if someone else is not happy, that's not our problem!" Varun said.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not our problem. I love you," Shraddha said.

"I love you too!' Varuns said as he rested his head on Shraddha's lap.

Ting tong!

"Pizza's here!!" Varun yelled, making Shraddha laugh.

***

A/N- Hey guys!

Finally put up a one shot where Varshra is a couple and are dating!

I know it was a short one, but what else could I add? 🤔

I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend and couples. It's all imaginary. Please don't get offended, Varians and Sidshrains! And so I changed and now it's not Varians or Sidshrains posting such comments. :)

I know this wasn't interesting, but... 😅

Anyways, bye!

Till then,
Signing off,
Mrs Sidharth Malhotra,
Tara Sutaria!!