Chapter 1

Shen Wei was sitting in his private office and continuing his story line. He was furiously typing in his laptop, trying get it completed within the deadline. His room was messy with books scattered and torn scrunched papers here and there. His room had a huge bookshelf filled with all his books and the volumes.

As he was concentrating in writing his book, he looked cool and serious. He looked like the most handsome man with glasses on the brink of his nose. White skin, sharp jaw, high nose, and pink lips, long shoulder length hair, a definition of perfection.

Just then the main door opens and closes in breaking his concentration. He hears his sweet sons voice outside the door.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back Riju"

Wei walks out of his room to the hallway and finds his most cutest son standing and smiling at his Papa. "Ahh...how I wish to hide my son from everyone's eyes and keep him to myself"

But his dream shatters as he finds Riju's friends behind him. "Hello Sir, we have come to visit"

"These nitpicks, I wish I could get them away form my son. What if they do anything bad to my pure son. But no Wei, not here. Riju must not find out about this. Let's act normal for now"

Wei's expression changes to joyful and he smiles brightly at them "Hello, welcome everyone"

One of Riju's friend touches Riju's shoulder and hugs him. Seeing this scene an unknown flame bursts in my stomach. "They are touching my Riju......Grrrrr...."

"Riju, let's go play games in your room"

"Okay!"

"Come on Riju, hurry up"

"I'm coming!"

I knew I couldn't leave them all alone in Riju's room. What if......Wei starts imagining his son on his bed and his friends surrounding his son and touching inappropriately. While his son calls for his help.

He shakes his head and comes out of it. He needs to keep going inside the room to make sure everything is fine. He cannot trust anyone with his cute and pure son.

"Riju?"

"Yes, papa?"

"Do you want me to get you some snacks?"

"Yes! Thank you, papa"

"Anything for you son!"

Riju gives a smile and walks in to his room closing the door behind him. Wei slowly walks to the kitchen with his weird thoughts again.

"Dammit! No matter how many times I drive them away from my home, they always sprawl back in. Those little worms dared to put an arm around my Riju. How I know very well.....that you're all just brutes trying to prey on my Riju"

Wei takes a small glass bottle from his cabinet (Laxative), which are filled with unknown tablets. Wei looks at the bottle and gives a devilish smirk. "You are all dead now!"

A while later he walks into Riju's room with a tray of cake and juice in his hand. He sees Riju playing video game with his 2 friends and another one reading a book on Riju's bed.

Wei kneels down to place the tray on the floor and distributes the cake to all. One of Riju's friend speaks up "Wei yéye, sorry for the trouble every time"

"Oh...Zhao Yunlan..." Wei's eyebrows twitches in irritation and tries hard to keep his happy facade. "I should thank you for always being a good FRIEND to Riju" Wei presses the word 'Friend' purposely.