Chapter 10

"Where are you going?"

"I will go 'take care' of him with a perfect crime"

I get frantic by his words and run behind him before he goes to his father and performs any crime.

"Wait! Wait! Don't talk about hurting someone so easily"

"Are you covering for him? I can't forgive him for hurting you"

"It's been a long time......why bother now"

"Aren't you bothered when you see him? Doesn't it mean that you have not overcome it yet?"

"Why are you so angry about it anyway?"

"Have you forgotten? It's because I love you Ofcourse"

"Are you serious? I'm older than you and a man"

"So, would you hate Lan ĺaò śhî because he was a younger man?"

"No way! My feelings aren't that half-hearted"

"Neither are mine"

Yunlan grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. He holds my waist tight enough and descends his lips on mine. We kiss for a while and I was getting swept away by all these emotions. I blanked out my mind and only started feelings his lips moving on mine. He would occasionally swipe his tongue over my lips and bite as a possessed beast. But as I felt his hands under my shirt, a flask of Riju's happy face printed on my brain. Which made me snap out of my situation. I immediately push Yunlan away and look down.

"We can't do this! If you and I have that kind of relationship, Riju will be hurt. You are doing just as same as dà ģē, Yunlan."

"The same?"

"Riju is most important to me. I want Yunlan to stay a good friend of Riju!"

"Unlike with dad, you are in love with me right? That's why you are not seriously resisting. Wei, you really love me too"

"I hate you!"

After saying those cruel words to him I ran away. I ran away from him, as far as my legs could take me. Various thoughts were running through my mind. I had to remind myself I was doing this for Riju. I wanted Riju to be happy, give him all the happiness I didn't get myself.

"Ofcourse, I knew the Yunlan and ďà ģē aren't the same. Telling him I hate him was just my stubbornness. To tell him 'I love you' would mean to betray Riju and I can't do that"

I run to my house and close the bedroom door. Just as I sat on my bed, the door bursts open and Yunlan walks in panting.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I f-followed y-you......*gasp* did you really think I would let you go just because you said you hate me?"

"Yunlan....please leave.....I have nothing to say"

"I have...." Yunlan closes the door and locks it.

"What are you doing? Why are you locking the door?"

"I guess I really am just like my dad"

Yunlan walks with a predatory gaze just like he did today at his house. My heart skips a beat thinking on what is going to happen next. He pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"Yunlan!"

He holds both of my arms above my head and traps me with his body. He slowly slides his hands on the surface on my pants and starts to rub me. A moan escapes my mouth and I bite my lip to stop the sound.