Chapter 13

Wei who was standing there frozen with tears flowing down his beautiful eyes feels as if earth has been swept beneath him. He feels slightly dizzy and staggers, Yunlan catches a hold of him before he falls on the floor.

"Wei, are you okay?"

"Yunlan, I am scared. I don't know what to do. He has never done anything like this.....if anything happens to him...."

"It's okay, don't worry! If he is with Peng Qui then they must have gone to the inn we were supposed to go during filming. If we go now too may be we can meet them there and talk a sense into them"

"Yunlan, I am so glad you are here with me or else I don't know what to do or where to go"

"I am always there for you Wei"

"Okay, tell me where is that inn?"

"I believe it's something called as 'Lóng Shì' inn"

A look of shock passes on Wei's face and his face darkens with anger and rage.

Wei heaves a sigh "This is going to be a very long day"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peng Qui and Riju were standing in front of the Inn, where they had planned to stay as per the filming agents. Peng Qui looks happy and content to have Riju by his side at this beautiful inn. Peng looks towards Riju with a smile but soon his smile drops as he sees Riju staring at the place with fear. He could see Riju shaking and shivering at where he stood.

Peng slowly extends his hands and draps it around Riju. "What's wrong? You don't like the place?"

Riju shakes his head and takes a step away from the inn. "We should go back Qui. I should never have run away in the first place. I want to go back to papa. I shouldn't be at this place. Let's go back.....please"

"Riju......what's wrong? Do you know this place?"

"Yes.....this inn belongs to my grandpa, papa's papa.....and he is a scary man"

"That's wonderful news. If this inn belongs to your granpa....then they must be here. You can meet them and spend time with them"

"No Qui........I cannot have fun here. I am not allowed in this place"

"What? Why?"

"My grandpa hates me! And so he hates papa as well. He banned us from ever entering this place"

"Why?"

"I did not know the reason before but now I think I know why and it's all my fault!"

"Riju......."

Peng pulls Riju in his embrace and pats his back in order to calm him down as he could notice that Riju's voice was stuttering as he was speaking of his other family. Peng understood this place did not make Riju feel comfortable so he decided to cancel his reservation and go to a different inn.

As they were about to leave a male walks out from the inn and invites them inside. But the male gets shocked to see them and his eye softens as he looks at Riju.

"Ru Ru........."

"Uncle Guaying......."

Riju runs towards his uncle and hugs him as fresh tears slides down his cheeks. Guaying pulls away and looks fondly at Riju as he slowly wipes away the tears from Riju's eyes.

"Ru Ru.....how are you? It's been so long....the last time I saw you, you were a kid running around the garden and picking on insects....."

"UNCLE.....stops saying such embarrassing things. I am a grown up now..."

"Yes, a 12 year old grown up. But Ru Ru.....what are you doing here? You know Uncle Shen......."

"I know.....I did not know I was coming to this place. I was about to leave....."

"I am sorry Ru Ru I cannot take you in"

"I know Uncle, it's okay!"

"By the way who is this young handsome man with you?"

"Ohh....that's.....ahmm....that's.....my...umm..."

"Boyfriend?"

"H-How did you know?"

"Well, I could see him giving me death glares from far away. He looks like he will kill me unless I let you go from my embrace"

"Hahah....Qui is not violent Uncle. He's a nice guy"

"Do your papa know about him?"

"Yes!"

"How did he react?"

"No boyfriend tagline"

Guaying heaves a sigh "Knew it! He's been too protective of you."

Guaying looks at Peng and gestures him to come closer "Do you love Ru Ru?"

"Yes, Sir...I do!"

"Keep him happy and don't make him cry. Also don't worry about Wei, he will agree to it eventually".

Peng nods at him and he smiles at Riju. He seems happy to get 1 approval from Riju's family.

"By the way Ru Ru.....how come you are alone with this guy without your papa aroud?"

Riju averts Guaying's eyes and his eyes widens in recognition "Don't tell me Ru Ru.... Did you run away from home?"

"Papa did not accept a vacation with Qui. I had to run away, but I was going to go back to papa"

"Ru Ru, do you know why your papa denied?"

Riju shakes his head "It's because you are still a kid to travel alone with another male who is also your boyfriend. He is just trying to protect your innocence"

"But I am 12 year old now, I am not a kid"

"Until you are 15 you are still a kid Ru Ru"

"But....."

"No buts, go back home before your papa goes crazy"

Riju sadly looks back at Guaying and realizes his mistake "Okay, Uncle, I will go home now"

"Good boy, I will see you around again. Go home soon before Uncle Shen sees you"

"Okay, bye Uncle Guaying"

"Bye, Ru Ru!"

But a voice resounds behind him "You have the nerve to walk near my inn"

Riju turns around and looks in horror to find his grandpa Shen standing there fuming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei was nervous and slightly trembling, he kept quiet the entire trip to the inn. Yunlan had noticed the change the time he said the inn's name and he had no idea why Wei was acting this way. Yunlan held Wei's hands and slowly rubbed it with his thumb to calm him down.  He half focused on the road and half focused on Wei.

"Wei, you need to calm down. I don't know why you are so nervous about this inn but you can't be like this when u meet Riju. Don't blow your steam on him"

"I won't Yunlan......it's not about Riju....it's the inn and the owner of it"

"Why?"

"It's my dad's inn and he has no intention of letting Riju inside our family"

"Why is it like that? Isn't your dad happy to have a grandson?"

"A grandson who has no blood of Shen in his body. A grandson born out of a mistake. My dad hates Riju and is cruel to him since he was a kid. It was the reason I left the town and shifted to this place away from dad's cruelty towards Riju. But now he is there.....I hope they don't see each other"

A grim look passes through Yunlan's face and he again focuses on the road determined to reach the place sooner than expected.