12

Jungkook's pov

I smashed the cake on their faces...

Taehyung stood up staring at me intensely..

All the other customers with the cafe owner are staring at us...

They are watching like they are enjoying some kind of drama....
Better than those TV drama offcourse..cause they're watching it in live..

"You - u...how dare you? " - Taehyung

I laughed..

" I am asking the same questions to you Kim Taehyung... How dare you? I waited for you every single night with dinner..but you never come back...Do you know how many nights I have passed without sleeping? Do you know how many nights I havent eat...? But for whom I was harming myself? The person who doesnt even care...? The person who actually never cared?  The person who is kissing another guy...while his boyfriend is waiting for him in their day of anniversary...! You are a Whore... Taehyung... You are a slut..! You used me..than forget about me..I'm so done with you!" - I said in one breath..

" Jungkook - I.... "

" Never dare to talk with me again...!"

With that I walk out of the cafe...

My mind feels so light..

I start walking inhaling early mornings fresh air...

Suddenly I remembered I didnt keep my promise...I didnt even give him a chance to say explain...

We might break up but can I actually live without him?

Can I actually  sleep alone from now on..?

Can I actually ever forget him?

At somewhere in my heart I know...

I'm still gonna wait.. wait for him..