15

Jungkook's pov :

I looked at the letter.. suddenly I see a drop of water on the letter.. Is it my tear drop or a drop of the rain which is starting now...? Rain doesn't give me time to think as it started heavily....I put the letter on my jacket.... making sure its not getting wet....I run ..I run towards the hospital...

At the hospital gate.. I found that nurse... I looked at her and she said , " He is on second floor , I.C.U. no. 307 ," I nodded and run towards his room

I found all the hyung's waiting outside the door.... They opened the door for me..

I looked inside and my heart stopped . Here is my Tae .... with lots of wire hanging around him... he looks so pale... so weak.....

I run to him and hugged him...

I felt the familiar scent and the familiar warmth....and I just realized , I  wont be able  to feel it ever again.. a familiar pain surrounds my chest but its 100 times much ...I feel like someone's trying to rip my heart apart... water is coming on my eyes.. no I-i cant cry now.. I looked at Tae ... he looked at me  and then put off the mask which was supplying him oxygen... then pull me closer and  our lips met..

Normal pov : 

It is their last kiss.. felt like their first, kinda messy as Tae is weak...

Their isnt  any tongue touching , it isnt  heated ,there's no lust ,no lies

Their is only love, yes it's filled with love..it filled  with sacrifice, with waiting , with promise.....

True love is about sacrifice , about waiting.. U might move on with ur life but if ur love is true u will never forget the person u loved once.. they will always remain with u......

Guys one more chapppiee and its the EPILOUGE.. WHICH I WILL UPDATE 7-10 DAYS LATER... HOPE U GUYS WILL BEAR WITH ME... AND WAIT FOR THE EPILOUGE ...I NEED TIME CAUSE  I WANNA DO MY BEST TO MAKE A GOOD EPILOUGE.. 

AND THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS  AND VIEWS , I WUV U ALL..