14

Jungkook's pov :

I opened the letter... and...

Its Tae's handwriting but kinda disorderly written...

" Hey petal,

You okay? Can you sleep now without me? Dont tell me you still miss dinner because of waiting for me... Sorry.. I didnt come home for past days...sorry I didnt have dinner with you...sorry I couldnt attend your birthday party...sorry I couldnt celebrate our anniversary... Though I wanted to...I wanted so much to hug you...I wanted so much to kiss you... I wanna do that so much.... But I had to restrain myself...

U see, Bogumie was never in another country to comeback..I had an appointment with a doctor that day...and he said I have brain cancer and I wouldnt live more than six months..

And I know so well, u cant sleep without me..u cant have dinner without me.. I'm going but u have a whole life before you...So...I decided to be little selfish...I stopped going home..but u see..I'm so selfish that I sometimes would go home just to see you....

I knew you were still waiting for me, thats why in the pastry shop I kissed Bogum..

U called me slut..u called me whore..it hurt u know... It hurt so much when u said I never cared for u...its still hurting... I'm tying with a lots of wire with this machine...it hurts to take each breath...I just wanna see you one last time...... Please come, I just wanna see you one last time.......

And I know I'm being so fucking much selfish but you see , one day everyone's gonna forget me...  I wanna live with you, in your  heart...please keep me alive with u, please wait for me...

In this six months I dreamt for only one thing that.. One day we will meet... with a lots of stars watching us..one day we will meet...

Can u please make my this dream come true..

I am unable write anymore.....

Sry for being this much selfish..sry

Tae..."