Chapter Three

Tori's Pov
It was easier said than done to avoid Seungho. I had woken up to him a different couple times with his between my thighs, but it wasn't in a sexual way. He just said my thighs were nice pillows.

So I guess he could be okay when he wanted to be. I really didn't wanna see his violent side one bit. I was already on the good side as his fiance.

He had gone off somewhere with this man leaving me at the estate on my own. But after doing my own investigating and gossip around the large estate. Seungho was bisexual.

The many women and male servants he had around for sleeping with was a high number. And when he wasn't around many of his servants and everyone around would speak and tell me the I information I needed.

I was now gonna have to live with the fact this was my new life. And that I was gonna miss Morden food, snacks, music I was gonna miss a lot of things. But at the same time. I was in an era where I had to blend in as well.

Not be suspicious and blend in. I heard a lot of commotion that had came in that Seungho has arrived back with this young boy. But I wanted to see for myself.

I found myself walking towards the noises, and in a strange panic. I had flung myself in front of the boy tied up at the wooden pole, shooting Seungho a glare while he pointed his sword at me.

"Seungho leave him be," I demanded in a hard tone. He stared at me so startled and shot me a small glare.

"Tori move, I will not harm him, he is the painter I was speaking of. His name is Nakyum" I stared at Seungho and spun around to look at the boy.

My eyes grew wide a little at the sight of the most adorable baby-like face, his hair was framed in front of his face, and he had these little tears streaming down his face.

"Oh my god, he is so cute." I suddenly gasped out. Seungho shot me the strangest look, and Nakyum gasped staring at me gently.

"Tori- I swear." But I just shushed Seungho moving him away, I cupped the boy's cheeks.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked gently wiping at his tears. He sniffles a little but stares at me with soft round eyes.

"No... I'm okay. " He whispered. Oh my god, even his voice was so soft and adorable. Seungho groaned pressing his hand in his face.

"Baek Nakyum this is Tori, my soon to be wife, she also is a little crazy." I shot him a deep glare.

"I'm not crazy," I muttered turning back to stare at Nakyum who was staring at me almost soft like.

"My Lord I didn't know he had a soon to be wife." I gently rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't know I had a half gay husband," I muttered under my breath but I then just cleared my throat chuckling quietly nothing was wrong with being bisexual. I was pansexual.

"I heard you say you paint erotic paintings to survive correct?" I asked him softly. Its the only reason why I came in here in the first place. He gave me a small timid head nod and I saw his eyes flick towards my chest making me chuckle quietly.

I then turned to Seungho who was watching the scene closely. "I think Seungho has an offer for you Nakyum." I wiped at his cheeks even more and I sat to the side while Seungho cut his bonds a little.

"You paint to survive so, my offer is for you to paint for me, you can have food, shelter, and a roof over your head," Seungho smirked a bit.

"Paint for you..." He whispered confused looking towards me.

It was then we found ourselves in a room. I more or so was hiding my eyes shyly while Nakyum was watching Seungho blow one of the servants who was moaning so extremely loud.

"My lady... Do you just allow him... You're soon to be husband to have sex with other people?" Keeping my hands firmly pressed over my eyes I spoke.

"More or so... Its an arranged marriage, I'm not in love with Seungho. Plus I am a virgin me and him have never had sex if it makes him happy sleeping with both men and woman. Then a happy marriage it will be." I started snickering quietly shaking with laughter.

Still hearing the deep slurping noises and the high pitch moans. Nakyum stayed next to me I found that I peeked my eyes open to see him watching the scene a little closer.

"You don't have to call me lady, Its just Tori okay. I don't see myself up the high noble." I smiled at him seeing his cheeks were still a soft pink and he stared at me.

"Tori... Is a very pretty name I've never heard it." He told me softly a soft giggle leaving his lips.

"Yeah it is quite interesting, soon my full name will be Yoon Tori," I muttered a little in thought. Both of us jolted a little when Seungho was calling out loudly.

"Are you catching all of this?" He questioned to Nakyum. I once again had my hands over my eyes while I started shaking from the light laughter that wanted to escape me.

Well, Tori... You did say you needed to get use to your new life.