Chapter Six

*So I'm kinda going by the chapters of the painter of the night but not really, I'm taking it in my own direction since Tori is basically from the future but I'm sure some can already tell where this book is heading

Tori's Pov
"Lady Tori? What are you doing in the library my lady?" I glanced briefly my eyes away from the sheet of paper I was reading from looking at two of the servants that had made their way inside, looking scared and fearful.

"Seungho is smoking and the smell makes me dizzy, but I'm also just reading some tales." I answered quietly looking back down at the papers.  I shuffled them left and right through my palms.

I traced the black letter lettering my eyes in confusion just slightly.

"Did you know that leaves are reborn, they live a life cycle sort of like humans do, they know when they are gonna die and then are reborn, kinda like a Phoenix." I muttered pressing my free hand into my cheek a little I watched the servants bow their heads at me a few times while listening to me fully.

"You do take your reading quite serious my lady, what is a Phoenix?" I fluttered my eyes clearing my throat shyly.

"It's fantasy creature, it's made from flames, that dies and is reborn from its ashes. " I explained to them they looked in awe.

"Oh! Right Lord Seungho requires, your presence." Well it's only mid day I was waiting for him to summon me like I was. Some kind of dog.

  "I'll see him soon." I answered with ease standing back up to place the books and papers back in the right order.

__________________________
"Seungho you need to stop hurting him, you are bruising his face, look at those plump cheeks, bruised." I sighed heavily gently cleaning at his busted lip sitting on the floor with him. Seungho was smoking from his pipe packing in more raw tobacco lighting it up looking out the screen opening.

"Then he needs to stop opening his mouth and being disrespectful." I rolled my eyes watching Nakyum wince over came on his face a little when I cleaned off the cut.  I instantly pouted.

"Sorry sweetie." I whispered he placed his hand over mine that was placed on his cheek.

"That's quite alright Tori." He smiled at me a blush still coating his cheeks.

I felt Seungho was watching our interactions quite closely but gently both of us looked away from one another, with me clearing my throat hard.

"Lady Tori this may come to like a very huge surprise but I don't know that much about female or the body how long does it take for a baby to you know." He gestured with his hands messing with his pink hanbok focused.

Sungho let a small snort out choking on his smoke laughing quietly but I kicked him deeply knocking him over. He shot me a huge glare still coughing.

"So uhh a man and woman have sex, sperm has to get inside the womb, and fertilize one of the eggs, it's usually takes three weeks for the fertilizing to finish, then it takes nine months for the baby," I finished off nodding my head my head.

Seungho sat up to fully pulling his legs in front of himself.

"Nakyum how didn't you know that?" He snickered out.

"I suppose I never took time to learn the basics like I know where babies are made I guess I just learned it." He giggled looking down.

"Seungho leave him be alright? Sex isn't like the most important thing in the world, but like babies and pregnancy is interesting you can have more then one baby, twins can have two different fathers, you also can die during child birth." I brought Nakyum close to hug which he snuggled up to my chest.

"Sex is entertaining and passes the time love, exploring the body is a like a painting you stroke the parts that make the body twitch. And when you get over your shyness over your body, I will be exploring yours."

I choked so hard on my own air almost wheezing too hard for my liking.  "Seungho if I have to I'll sleep outside." I muttered stroking at Nakyum's hair deeply.

"You two have gotten quite close these few days. He is here to paint for me love, but I like seeing you two close." Nakyum kept nuzzling his head in deep place before he was mumbling to me.

"Wait Tori you aren't carrying a baby?" I shook my head chuckling deeply.

"No cutie, I'm just bigger then the average girl, I like food." Seungho once more was dying on his smoke while laughing.

"There's only a few woman with her size Nakyum, it's a real woman though." I rolled my eyes in amused.

"I think she's beautiful... anyone would be lucky gonna be her." My heart felt really soft for an odd reason.

"I... That's so sweet Nakyum thank you." I smiled at him kissing the tip of his nose he giggled a couple times. I felt Seungho's narrowed just slightly.

"Interesting..."