Chapter Five

Tori's Pov
The following morning I awoke to someone's arms wrapped fully around my waist.

I at first was confused by my surroundings but once again I realized, I was in a different time period, in a different world, with different rules.

Huh? The arms aren't like a death grip. I lifted my head up a for moment gripping at my head seeing I was still sleeping with Nakyum.

Must have fallen asleep last night while he was trying to paint. I thought blinking my eyes hearing the sound of the birds chirping and the sunlight, I watched Nakyum had woken up as well sitting up.

"Oh right... I forgot where I was." He whispered a little slowly playing with his hair. He then turned to look at me smiling faintly.

"Good morning Tori." He greeted me softly with a huge blush on his cheeks.

"Morning cutie," I mumbled standing up stretching out the best I could. I perked up right away with the loudest sounds already sounding out through the palace. I held my face chuckling shaking my head.

"It is really way too early for this." I snickered quietly seeing Nakyum was blushing like mad when he realized what it was.

"I think you might have to get use to that Nakyum sweetheart, he isn't gonna stop till he gets a proper painting from you sadly." I flashed him an apologetic smile ruffling up his hair he just stared at me with round eyes.

___________________________
"My lady Tori I apologize, by my Lord Seungho is requesting us to make you new clothes all the time."

I found myself sighing a little keeping my eyes close. I'm not use to this... I don't think I'm ever gonna be use to it... I don't like this but it was something I had no control. Over the course of a whil,e Nakyum has tried running away quite a few times.

I found myself spending more time with him trying to make him relax, but my second favorite place was the library with the ability to just intensely be able to read Hangul and speak it was just amazing to me.

"I know... He just does the most." I muttered keeping my arm slung over my bare breast a little, my quite gross body was on display while the woman took my measurement for yet another Hanbok, I already had too many of them.

I perked up a little watching Seungho enter "You may leave me and my wife for a little while." He ordered out the young lady bowed her gathering her things leaving the room. Seungho rolled his eyes and sat across from me bringing me forward.

I squeaked a little when he suddenly pressed his lips onto my own which I slowly returned kissing him back slightly.

"Hmm, Tori did you know you use to be a slave?" I blinked my eyes a little when he broke the kiss to tuck away my hair.

"I... really? " I questioned. He hummed.

"You were a slave that my father brought from the silk road, I still am not sure where he found you, but I wanted you to be my wife, you went from being a slave to a Nobel woman and you can't remember. So it has me thinking why won't you let me bed you yet, we do need the speed up the process of our baby-making. I can also see Nakyum has taken a liking to you."

I kept my arms pressed over my chest even more firmly.

"There's so much I don't remember Seungho... In real thought, I should be dead." I whispered slowly letting my eyes face the floor.

"Something doesn't feel right like a strange balance, I hate myself and sometimes I wish I died. " I whispered out squeezing my eyes.

I heard Seungho humming deeply but I then felt him slowly grabbing one of the hanboks he slowly was slipping on my body helping me get dressed.

It was very rare to see him without his signature moods. Pissed off and or trying to kill and cut off people's hands, and their heads. I never seen him ever get soft expect... For this one very time.

"Now now, don't say things like that my love okay." I felt him tie my hanbok slowly across my waist before I felt him get behind me kissing my cheek slightly before I felt him clip a moon-shaped necklace around my neck making me look at it closely holding my breath.

"Fate has brought you and me together, fate never lies for what they want to happen, you and me were brought together for a reason and it's up to you to figure out what for." Once more he pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"I also heard you went off on a servant." I fluttered my eyes trying to remember since a lot has happened.

"Oh, that's cause she's called me fat, which is partially true but still," I muttered playing with the necklace trading at the full moon pendant.

"I wouldn't call it fat, more like... A magical shape filled with each curve and plush feeling." I stood up to stare at Seungho before I started laughing quietly.

"You're so stupid." I laughed watching him crack a grin wiping the sweat from his face and placed his hand behind his head.

"What it's true, your thighs, and your cute tummy is a nice pillow."