if i turned into dio

This is actually just some weird shit i thought of and wanted to write on wattpad, yall dont needa read this :T

Saturday, 7:00 am
I wake up feeling.. different, like ive grown..? My clothes are wayy tighter, and my feet are hanging out over my bed. 'What the fuck..?' I think to myself, and lift up my hands, only to see that my newly cut nails, were replaced by green sharp claw-like nails, and my hands are bigger, and softer. 'Ok what the actual heck' i begin sitting up, shifting my weight onto my arms, putting them behind me to support me getting up. 'Goddammit how did my clothes become so tight???' I look down at myself to find... A MAN BODY?!?!

'For the third time today, WHAT.THE.FUCK' i feel my forehead, feeling a headband with a heart in the middle. 'WAIT-' i take a strand of hair out of it only to find what i fear the most it would be..
The most golden blond you would ever see in your life. I get up from bed and go over to grab my phone, pull it out of the charger, and turn it on. I quickly do the code, and get onto camera to see how i look, and there it is, the thing i feared i would have been, DIO Brando from jjba.

'Okokokokok to get it clear, i wake up, feel different, and now im DIO?!? Im just gonna see if im hallucinating, because if i am, my voice should sound normal' "Hi" my voice sounds like a deep, but soft grumble, so smooth, like it could even lure you to kill the one you loved most dearly. I mutter some swear words in different languages, cause i do that when i panic, and find meesenger on my phone.

Me: hey emily (aka puplora)

Emily: 1. Go to sleep ur up too early >:[ and 2. Wut?

Me: something.. happenned

Emily: wut happen???

Me: i might
Me: have turned into dio irl
Me: imma send u a pic
Me: *insert pic of dio but with the background of my room*

Emily: plz say sike or somethin rn

Me: im not kidding

Emily: how- what- when-

Me: i just woke up liek dis
Me: dio can run fast right??? Imma just run into ur room make sure to have ur window open or sumthin

Emily: wait wOt?!?!?! Rn?!?!

Me: I am paniccin, u very calming i comin over rn

I shut off my phone, get a tight grip on it, but with this overwhelming strength, i dont use all my power to hold it. I walk out of my from and speed walk out of my house. I begin running as fast as i can to emily's house, and since theres five kilometers to her house from mine, it takes abt a minute or so. I see emily standing at a window, ready to get me in. Emily's eyes flicker over to me, and they widen at the sight of me. She quickly opens the window, and gets me into her room. "What the heck happened to you?!?!" She whisper screams worried, "i have NO idea" i whisper. When she hears my voice, her eyes widen again, "what am i supposed to do?!?!" I whisper worried that i might be like this forever...