if i turned into DIO pt.2

yeah sooooo

i am bored and stuff so y not make a part two to that stuff

"Emily, i have giant TITS,  I DONT WANT TO BE A BLOND BRITTISH DUDE WITH GIANT TITTIES!!" i whisper yelled to Emily, her eyes widened more when i had said that "do not. saY. TITTIES." she sent me a menacing (ayeeee) glare, while saying that to me. i quickly apoligised, but then i got sucked backwards, i looked back, and there was a friggin PORTAL, like, it looked like those minecraft portal. while i was getting sucked in Emily grabbed my hand, but because of its weird sm00thness, her hand SLIPPED, and i got sucked into the portal...

and there i landed on my butt, no, DIO's butt, infront of a big house, with a sign saying "Kishibe Rohan" (dont blame me i cant remember what the sign says exactly). my eyes widened, i regognize this, THIS IS ROHAN FROM PART FOURS HOUSE. i remembered that Jotaro was in fact, ALSO in part four. 'ohshitohshitohshit' i knew that once Jotaro had seen me, he would NOT stop looking for me untill he found me- or to be exact, DIO as i now looked like. 'well, now im fucked if Jotaro sees me' and as if on cue, when i thought Jotaro, AROUND THE CORNER, CAME FRIGGIN KOICHI, OKUYASU, AND JOSUKE LOOKING LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO ROHANS HOUSE. 'either i hide, or i ask for directions to their school, or just go away' i chose (as dumb as i was) to juST FRIGGIN ASK WHAT THEY WERE DOING FOR SOME WEIRD REASON "hey kids, what are you doing? isnt it school time?" 'shit ohshit please be 8AM-3PM pleasepleaseplease' they turned up to look at me, and Okuyasu then whispered, but we all know Okuyasu would suck at whispering, to Josuke "Oi Josuke! that guys looks kinda weird doesnt he?" AND THEN, 1 FRIGGIN SECOND LATER, OUT OF ROHANS HOUSE, COMES JOTARO.

he sees me infront of them and immediatly regognizes me and runs over infront of them and i start frantically waving my hands infront of me while saying "ISWEARIMNOTDIOIJUSTWOKEUPLIKETHISANDTHENAPORTALTOOKMEHERPLZDONTKILLMEEEE" either i said it too fast for him to hear, or he didnt believe me "DIO! what are you doing here?! i killed you!" i took a deep breath and then started explaining "im not DIO, im actually a female, and i dont know how i ended up here, i just woke up this morning, looking like this, and then a portal sucked me in and spat me out here" Jotaro tch'ed and glared at me "like im gonna believe that, and now that your not dead, im just gonna kill you now" "NONONONONONO I SWEAR IM NOT DIO I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PULL OUT ZA WARUDO-" and just as i said that, the world came out behind me 'fuck my life' i thought. "ok just saying Jotaro, theres a serial killer that looks like david bowie, has a hand fettish, and is a stand user in town, and, SAVE HAYATO" "tch, what are you talking about? why should i even believe you?" i thought and ended up with realizing that i had no proof that i wasnt dio "ugh then just take me to jail or something instead" "no your too dangerous for jail" and while we were speaking, a confused group of teenagers name Koichi, Okuyasu, and Josuke were standing behind Jotaro and just looking at the scene infront of them...

idk what to write next and like, i know it was sucky but this is just something i do for fun so dont blame me