The meeting

Time change: After potions, quidditch and supper

Harry was headed to the library with Ron and Hermione. When they got there they got some books and Ron and Hermione left.

"Alright, see you later mate."
Ron said to Harry with an armful of books,

"Bye Harry!"
Hermione called over her pile of books.

"See you."
Harry said, waving goodbye.

As soon as his friends were out if the library he got up and started looking around, there were only two other people there, and they were first years. Harry looked up and down each isle until he saw him. Harry went down the next isle and looked through the books.

"Potter."
He heard from the other side.

"Hey Malfoy."
Harry replied.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for over an hour."

"Sorry, there was a surprise quidditch match."

"Oh. It's alright. 5 minutes after I leave, follow me."
He whispered and then left.

Harry got extremely excited and started looking through the books.
After 5 minutes he grabbed a few books, as to not look suspicious, and left the library. It was then that Harry realized he had no idea where to go. After 1 minute of panic he reached into his pocket and grabbed the marauders map and searched for Draco, he saw his name in the prefects bathroom and headed that way.

When he stepped into the room Draco pushed him against the door and locked it, there were no lights on, only a few candles were lit around the freshly drawn bath. They started kissing, passionately, roughly but with care. Draco had removed his shirt and started unbuttoning Harry's.

"Draco"
Harry whispered, dropping his books and removing his shirt.

"Shh." Draco said pulling him to the steps of the bath and sitting him down, he undid his own pants all the while still kissing Harry.

Soon enough they both had their pants off and were in the bathtub.
They didn't really do much that night, they mostly cuddled and kissed, they were both too nervous to suggest anything.