A letter from 'Mummy'

So Drarry had finally come out to the world, Draco was worried about his father finding out but he promised harry nothing could come between them.

"So, have you received anything from your parents?" Harry asked one day while they laying down near the lake.

"No, I don't think they've found out yet."

"You should write to them about it, it will be easier for them to take than finding finding out from the daily prophet."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"Well then u should get on that now, I'm surprised it isn't in every news paper already."

Draco frantically pulled out papers ink and a quil and started writing, when he was done he said,

"How's this?"

Dear mother and father,

I am writing to you to let you know that I am in a relationship with Harry Potter. I know being gay will come as a shock to you and dating Potter even more so but I love him dearly and I hope you accept me. If you don't accept me the way that I am I understand but I will have no choice but to move out, if you decide that you will love me anyways I will ask that Harry come live with us for his current living situation is unacceptable (he lives with niggles against his will). I hope to hear from you soon.

Love, Draco

"Aaaaawe your such a softie!" Harry yelled,

"Only for my mother." Draco said rolling his eyes,

"I love my mother more than anything."

"What about you father?"

"My father forced me and my mother to become death eaters, he has hit my mother before and I hate him, we tried to leave once but he had the ministry come after us."

"That's awful." Harry said, his eyes were watering up, Draco was staring at the lake,

"It is what it is I suppose, I just hope he'll let you stay."

"So do I, Draco I love you so much and even if he doesn't let me stay I can find a house, my parents left behind quite a bit of money."

"Then how come you haven't already moved out?"

"I've been too scared, but now that I have you there's nothing to be scared of, I know the Dursleys won't come after two wizards."

They sat there in silence just snuggeling each other.

The next morning Harry woke up and went downstairs, he saw a distressed Draco sitting at the Slytherin table holding a letter, he walked over to him,

"Hey, is everything alright?" Harry asked, Draco couldn't speak, he just held up the letter, it was from his parents.

"So, want to open it with me after breakfast?" Harry asked softly, Draco nodded his head.

After breakfast Harry and Draco were sitting in a tree, the letter open in front of them,

"I-I don't want to read it." Draco said hoarsely,

"Can you?" He handed the letter to Harry who read it aloud.

Dearest Draco,

I am very happy that you have finally accepted this part of you, it was getting quite hard to ignore, I have not told your father yet because I know how he will react, he won't accept you and I won't have you kicked out of the house. Of course Harry can come stay here but we will need to find a way to tell your father first that will not end up with you on the streets, I will talk to him and let you know what he says, please don't write to us about this until you hear from me, I don't want him to open the letter and find out. I hope you and Harry are happy together, also, Harry, if you hurt my son I will have you in Azkaban.

Love you!
-Narcissa (mummy)

Draco seemed stunned,

"Is that actually what it says?"

"Yeah, you can read it yourself if you'd like." Harry said hand him the letter, Draco took it and read it.

"I can't believe it, I don't know if I should be happy or confused or scared. I'm mostly confused."

"Why are you so confused? I thought you and your mum loved each other."

"We do its just, I didn't expect her to take it this well. It seems as if she already knew."

"That is quite strange. What are you going to do now?"

"I suppose I'll wait for my father's response."