Out

So Snape had officially outed them, but they didn't know that yet so let's pretend we don't know aight?

Harry's POV
I was looking for Draco when I heard crying coming from the perfects bathroom, I tried to open the door but it was locked, I knocked,

"Perfects only!" Came Draco's voice, it was shaky and I could tell he was crying and trying to hide it.

"Draco it's me."

"Why would I want to talk to you?"

"Because I didn't do you anything!"

Third person POV
Draco had run straight (or should I say gay) to the bathroom after finding out the whole school knew. He had been crying for 23 minutes.

"Are you alone?" Draco asked,

"Yes" came Harry's voice from the other side, he could hear Draco slowly walking across the room, he unlocked the door and opened it a smidge, as soon as Harry was in Draco slammed the door and locked it. Harry had never seen Draco cry.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, reaching his hand out.

"Don't touch me!" He said shrilly,

"No I'm not alright! The whole school knows!"

"But Dumbledo-"

"Dumbledore can't do shit!"

They stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity when Draco's eyes widened,

"What?" Harry asked, slightly annoyed.

"M-my father will know any moment." His eyes filled with fear and fresh tears.

"It's going to be alright." Harry said reassuringly, Draco looked up at him as if he were insane.

"Alright? Alright!? I'm not supposed to be gay! I can't like you! I'm supposed to be a death eater! I have to hate you! But.. but I can't. I can't stay away from you."

"So screw your dad!" Both of their eyes widened, Draco's with disgust.

"N-not like that! That's not what I meant! I meant who cares what you dad thinks, come live with me!"

"Ha! Living with muggles?"

"Well I'm going to try and move in with Sirius."

"Sirius. Sirius Black? The murderer??" Draco backed away in fear.

"Yes Siriu-" Harry realized what he was saying and stopped, clamping his hand over his mouth,

"N-no not the murderer! My, uh, uncle. We, ha, call him that because he looks like him." Harry was sweating profusely.

"No you don't! Stop lying to me!" Draco was now acting like a child, stomping his feet, pouting, crossing his arms etc.

"I- alright no I wasn't talking about my uncle, I'm talking about my godfather, Sirius Black. But you must understand! He isn't a murderer! It was Peter Pettigrew!"

"Th-the man who died? Peter Pettigrew is a murderer but is dead."

"No! He's an unregistered animagus! He killed all those muscles, chopped his finger off, turned into a rat and ran away!"

"That. That sound probable." Draco said, wanting to believe Harry so badly.

"So, you can come and live with me and Sirius."

"B-but my parents will come for me."

"No one knows where the house is except for the order of the Phoenix."

"And what if they don't accept me? Everyone hated me now Harry." Draco looked more scared than ever, Harry felt so bad.

"As long as I love you, they will too. Me, Ron and Hermione will be talking about it tonight if you want to come."

"Alright, I will, can I bring Pansy and Blaise? They already know."

"-er- alright."

With that Harry left the bathroom and asked Pansy to tell everyone that Draco was sick.