Draco's.... gone?

Harry couldn't sleep all night, he was so worried about Draco, what if he left? What if his father went after him? What if what if what if. Eventually the boy fell asleep only to wake up an hour and three minutes later to Ron shaking him so violently Harry thought his head would fall off.

"Mate! Mate! Wake the fuck up!" Harry groaned and tried to sit up but Ron was still shaking him.

"Ro-o-o-on wh-a-ats go-oing o-o-o-on?" He asked sleepily,

"Oh. You're awake." Ron immediately stopped shaking Harry and handed him his glasses,

"Me and 'mione wanted to know what happened last night."

"What?"

"Well we heard that Malfoy's dad was here and that he tried to kill you."

"You nearly broke my neck to ask me that?" Harry asked, rather pissed,

"I told him not to shake you too hard but he didn't listen!"

Harry was startled by Hermione who was standing to his right,

"Oh, hey Hermione."

"Hey, is everything alright? What happened?" She asked.

After telling them the story Harry got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked,

"Uuh to find my boyfriend?" Harry was still ticked off that he had wasted so much time, not to mention Ron's harsh wake up call.

"Oh. Have fun! Ow!" Hermione hit Ron on the back of the head,

"Good luck Harry!" She called,

"Thanks." With that Harry left.

Time skip to Harry in the dungeon.

Harry knocked on the dungeon door, Blaise answered,

"Hey Blaise, can I see Draco?" Harry asked trying to see past Blaise, Pansy walked up to them,

"Sorry Draco left this morning." Blaise said in his deep voice.

"We didn't even get to say bye!" Pansy complained.

"D-Draco's gone...? B-bit he promised!" Harry said, he started breathing quickly and unevenly, he was hysterical, he pushed past Blaise and Pansy.

Harry ran into Draco's room and started frantically searching his bead and night stand but it was spotless, there was a single sign the anyone had ever been there.

"Draco, d-Draco no. Draco's.. gone..." Harry was crying, it was all his fault.

"D-do you know what happened to his f-father last n-night?" Harry asked, trying to hide his tears.

Pansy and Blaise exchanged a sympathetic glance.

"He-he got sent to the hospital wing, he was cured in an hour and he, he came for dray." Pansy said, her eyes starting to fill with tears.

"WHAT? Where did he take him!?" Harry was enraged,

"That's the thing, Draco was gone before his father got here, he said he had to help you, we just assumed he had gone to your dorm." Blaise said, he was the only one nor crying.

"W-what? I didn't see him, he-he. Wait, he said he needed to help me?"

The two Slytherins nodded.

"I-I know where he is, don't distract me."

Harry got into Draco's bed and laid down, he inhaled Draco's sent and let himself drift off, it was no problem considering the lack of sleep he got the night before.

"What are you-" Pansy began, but Blaise covered her mouth.

Blaise sat down on his bed and watched Harry, Pansy did the same.

In Harry's head/dream.

"Come on, come on." Harry was focusing so hard, he was trying to occumentilate, trying to get into moldy voldy's head.

"Where. Are. You." He grunted out.

Harry saw a room of concrete, he was in it, there was a figure curled up on the ground, it's back to Harry, the figures leg was chained to the wall, the room was dark.

"I'm back!" Harry said in a high voice.

"Tell me boy, where's Harry potter?" He spoke again.

The figure on the ground moved, it sat up, it was a young, slender, long boy with.. white, blonde hair.

"No! I-I told you no! T-take me! He d-doesn't deserve I-it!" Draco yelled, he was dirty, it looked like he had been living there for days already.

"I-!" Harry began to say in his hight pitched voice, but he wanted to say something himself, he didn't want to say what moldy voldy said.

"I-! D-dra-. What? What's going on-!? Draco! W-where are y-you?"

He said it in the same voice but Harry controlled what moldy voldy said.

"Wh-who are you?" Draco looked terrified,

"H-harr-!" Voldy wasn't gonna alow  Harry to speak.

"Harry?" Draco asked hopefully, Voldemort had an idea, he let Harry speak.

"Yes! Where a-are you!?"

"I'm- wait no! Don't come for me! I'm fine!"

"Draco no!"

"Draco yes!"

"I'll tell you where we are." Voldy said.

"Yes!" Harry yelled

"We are under the ministry for magic."

"Yes! I'm coming dray!"

"NOO! HARRY PLEASE N-"

"Quiet you!" Moldy Voldy said, pointing his wand at Draco.

"CRUCIO!"

"Harry woke up in a cold sweat, he got up and ran for the door."

"What happened!?" Pansy asked, running after him.

"I know where he is!" Harry called back
"Come with if you want but you might die!"

"Anything for dray!" Pansy yelled, Blaise came along as well, Hermy and Ron caught up to them too.