piercings//T.yuuji🔞

💔⛓credit: @/ 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚🖤😈
⚠️tw- drunk characters
💪🏻top- teru
⛓kinks- drunken sex?
——————————————————
getting drunk costumers at midnight was alway the best thing. probably one of the reasons you kept your shop open til early morning from Thursdays to Sundays.

well that was the case today. you heard loud voices for the door. you went and peek, an almost completely wasted man opened the door with what i guess it was his friends behind him.

i went to the counter and with a smile, i greeted them

-" hello welcome to sun & moon tattoo shop how may i help you.?" i said to them and saw them all pointing at the man in the middle. the only one that looked drunk.

-"he is the one that wants it-" one of them started speaking until he got cut off "i want a dick piercings" the one with the blond undercut said "yea thats what he wants" the one talking before said.

-"well that's totally fine by me! i just need him or you guys to fill some paper up and an identification." i said getting the papers they all needed to fill.

-"yeah yuuji give her your id" one of them said still laughing. "ah yesssss" the drunken one said and got his wallet. he walked over to the counter and gave me his id.

-"terushima yuuji..." i whispered while reading his name and of course after checking his id "well nice to meet you im (last name) (name) and i'll make your wish piercing come true" i said smiling

-"you will pierce me?" he said with a lot of voice cracked "yes sir" "oh wow wait a hot chick is seeing my dick" he opened his mouth wide open. i started thinking on wether should i joke around with him or look professional.

so i went with what everyone would do
"i- thats just my job, you are not the first one honey so don't feel too special." it was the truth, i've had a few costumers. some fully aware of what's happening and other so not aware...but totally HATED piercing certain male part, but it was one if the things that left you the most money.

you didn't realize you were staring at the man infront of you until one of his friends went to you and gave you the sheet of already signed papers "here" you looked at the other man and grabbed the paper off his hands and smiled at him "ok imma need you to wait here for a few minutes and i'll be right back" i smiled at them

you went to your work space and started setting up the tools after reading the papers.
after a few 15 minutes you went to them "terushima yuuji" you said and the boy stood up "thats me" "you're up come this way" i said and moved to the side, then walked past me and i followed him. "thats your chair right there you can go sit down" i pointed at the chair and he went to sit down, while i sat next to him grabbing a pair of gloves.

-"do i whip my pp out?" i heard terushima say and giggled "i- well eventually you'll have to" terushima started undoing his belt and later his pants. taking his dick out through the hole.

(a/n: december 23 2020- GUYS HE SAID PP
BECAUSE HE IS DRUNK😭)

he started staring at his dick intensively and touching it around. i turned around to disinfect my working tools and ones i turned back to terushima, he had his head thrown back, left hand working on his dick.

-"i- dude stop that" i blushed and loomed away "awh why im hard already" he pouted "um thats not a problem you can go to the bathroom after is done" i said still not looking at him. "but help mee~ it will be faster and better" he whined "i- i can't help im sorry"i said "pleaseee~ i'll pay you more" he begged "im- i- i can't"

terushima by now had put his dick away in his pants and sat up. with his leg he pulled my chair closer to me and grabbed me by my neck, getting close to my ear "listen here. i know you want to do it, so stop being a little bitch and do it. before i get this piercing and we can do shit. " he said and kissed me

um...if i said i didn't feel my lower region start to feel wet and hot i would be lying to you. i kissed terushima make and he started talking in the kiss "see i told you,you wanted it also" he bent down a little and grabbed me by my thighs, picking me up sitting me on his lap. he layed back and i rested my hands on his chest.

i broke the kiss "terushima i cant really do this" i was about to get off his lap but then he held me in place "why? is it because you'll lose your job? aren't you like the owner of all this?" he said annoyed, clearly needing what was supposed to happen.

i looked at him in his eyes for a moment his eyes sparkled with excitement and with the need of something to be done.

"fine.." i said and he kissed me again. my hands went from his chest to just right above his pants. "come on. take it out" he said. i stood up "take your pants off then..." he stood up after me and took his pants halfway off.

he sat back down and sat on my chair. i bent my upper half down until i was facing his dick and looked at him before i could do anything.

i stuck my tongue out and started licking his sides. later starting to take in his tip. he grabbed my head and pushed it down on his dick making me gag when it hit the back of my throat. he moved my head with his hands as well as he thrusted his hips up.

after a few minutes of keeping this pace his dick started twitching in my mouth "im about to-" he said and came. i swallowed everything looking up to him when i was done. "can i pierce your dick now?" i said and he laughed "go ahead but don't mind me if i get hard again"

after the piercing was done he payed and was about to leave. but he came to the back were i was and he slapped my buttcheek, which made me look back.

"go to xxxxx hotel after you're done here. lets have the real fun there" he said and kissed me "bro you just got your fat cock pierced you should let it rest." i said rolling my eyes "mm i'll see you there." and he left.

——————————————————
ok the main idea of this was cool. but then it boring for the smut prt😤

next! tendou

here are my socials if you would like to follow me~

tiktok: osamusemptywaterbottle (would you guys help me get to 10K before the year ends? that would be so amazing🥺)

instagram: nattcos_

i made a tumblr also @// tyuujibitch

twitter @//LUVSOHNRIC