christmas lights// M.Atsumu

im sorry for the now shorter chapters i am kinda on writer's block

you absolutely loved christmas, but always hated the fact that all your friends had s/o except you. well this year was different. you took this day off with your boyfriend atsumu to clean and decorate your house.

not very smart... but you guys still did it !

atsumu getting tangled with the christmas lights, made him fall on top of you. once he realized what happened he went along the lines of "i think i've fallen for you, angel" making you smile...and cringe. he starts kissing you softly and you melt into it, putting your hands at the back of his head, while he trapped you in between his(hands) against the floor.

"hey (name) have you seen osa- wtf really?" said suna, your cousin, even tho both of you clearly heard, atsumu didnt stop kissing you "have you seen osamu?" said suna. "he is in his room" atsumu said and went back to kissing you.

——————————————————————————

hEY THANKS FOR 51K READS💓

here are my socials if you would like to follow me~

tiktok: osamusemptywaterbottle (would you guys help me get to 10K before the year ends? that would be so amazing🥺)

instagram: nattcos_

i made a tumblr also @// tyuujibitch

twitter @//LUVSOHNRIC