distraction pt.2//O.tooru 🔞

we've reached over 1k views im so happy. thank you for reading my one shots i really appreciate it!🥺💗

UPDATE: i wrote this about 5 hours ago and i still had 1K views. now i check again AND WE'VE REACHED THE 2K!!

——————————————————
💔⛓credit: @/ 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚🖤😈
⚠️tw- feeling sad/useless (not depression)
💪🏻top- oikawa
⛓kinks-fucking the pain away?
——————————————————
you were met with oikawa looking at you lustfully. "you are so beautiful baby. i love you so much and i'll always make you feel like the princess,no, the queen you deserve to be treated as"

your hand went down to his pants without you even noticing. "ohhh (name) dangerous gane we are playing here baby girl" he said and started kissing your neck, stopping for a second to take off your hoodie.

-"ohh you make life so easy for me..nothing underneath" he smirked. he took one of your breast in his mouth while he played with the other's nipple.

-"baby~" you moaned and grabbed his hair. he worked his head down, meeting with the waistband of your sweatpants. he pulled them down. you close your eyes waiting for something else to happen.

when you realize nothing was happening you opened your eyes only to see oikawa removing his clothes. slipping a condom in

-"lets just go straight into it" he said and entered you stopping mid-way letting you adjust "go oikawa " you said.he started going faster "(name) im close" oikawa growled in my ear and went he went harder harder as you both welcomed your orgasms.

oikawa cuddled you without pulling away. "do you feel better now baby?" he said and kissed your cheek "yes thank you tooru" you said and smiled "lets shower?" you said and oikawa carried you to the shower.

——————————————————
next: sugawara

here are my socials if you would like to follow me~

tiktok: osamusemptywaterbottle (would you guys help me get to 10K before the year ends? that would be so amazing🥺)

instagram: nattcos_

i made a tumblr also @// tyuujibitch

twitter @//LUVSOHNRIC