dm.//T.satori🔞

💔⛓credit: @/ 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚🖤😈
⚠️tw-
💪🏻top- tendou
⛓kinks- choking//hands
——————————————————

(this is better read it in light mode because of the photos! for the experience!
but its totally of its read in dark mode)

weird.

that's how you described the way you and tendou met.

if it wasn't for your weird ass kink for hands and you shameless self nothing would've started.

he was fucking you so hard your mind was just wondering what would've happened if you haven't dmed him back then.

flash back

you found yourself scrolling through your explore page. you saw this picture of a redheaded boy in a volleyball court. as a normal person would do you clicked on his profile.

you scrolled for a short 20 seconds when you come across this picture

your dumbass horny self started wondering. what those hands could do. you wasted no time in dming this miracle boy cherry whatever he was.

after that day we kept having very interesting conversations about his hands

after that day we kept having very interesting conversations about his hands. until one day he asked to meet up.

oh. where were we?

right. he was slamming into you with an inhuman pace. this is what our "meetings" had come to. being fuck buddies with the deal of "not catching feelings" but we both did.

-"(name) your so tight ugh" he groaned as he pushed himself into you. "t-tendou softer" you cried out thinking he was gonna have a little mercy on you. but nah. he just went faster if it was possible. "mph tendou!" you yelled out "s-satori..call me..s-satori" he said as he slammed into you in the same pace but with so much force "ah~ s-satori im- clo-" before you could finish your sentence you came around his dick.

he wrapped his hand around your neck cutting the air "did you really just came? without my permission" he started going crazy with his thrusts again. leaning in for a desperate kiss. "(name)?" he moaned out "y-y-yeah?" the air being cut off and the wave of pleasure taking over you "(name)~ da-date me~ lets- d-date~" he moaned out.

future~

-" then your dad took a seed and planted it outside. when the flower was big enough an angel took it and replaced it with you in my tummy" you said as you looked into your daughter's red eyes "when will daddy plant another seed?" she asked curiously.

you look over at tendou who was leaning against the door looking at the 2 biggest treasures of his life. he smirked.

-"well. i can plant one today.  but i need your mommy" he said "yay! then go" she said excitedly

i sighed. its gonna be a long night.

——————————————————

this was a bit shorter!

for those who dont get it. you and tendou had a daughter, you were telling her a bed time story and decided to tell how you and tendou met (ofc leaving the weird parts out)

everything before the daughter is mentioned, happened in the past back when reader and tendou met.

next: oikawa

here are my socials if you would like to follow me~

tiktok: osamusemptywaterbottle (would you guys help me get to 10K before the year ends? that would be so amazing🥺)

instagram: nattcos_

i made a tumblr also @// tyuujibitch

twitter @//LUVSOHNRIC