Pico's birthday

In his mother's home, mew was to the wall, placing his sons decorations up to then step back to eye. The last few hours away from gulf was stressing mew out, it also didn't help that hoa had been even more clinging, mew had to sleep in Pico's bed and act like the 2 mornings he just was so tired.
Turning his head, he looked down to smile. Pico came to him bouncing.
"How much longer...... How much longer daddy....."
Mew looked to his watch to eye then looked to pico.
"Just one hour, and all your friends will be coming."
Pico spun with a smile to then look back up to wave his father down.
Mew went down.
"Yes?"
"Is gulfie also going to come? I've missed him to much."
Mew nodded.
"Yaaaaaay....."
Mew then stood to look to hoa.
Her eye brow raised.
"Who's gulfie?"
Pico seeing his grandmother bringing out his cake to the back yard table he ran to it.
Hoa stepped to mew not looking to pico.
"Who is gulfie?"
Mew rolled his eyes.
"My intern, who came over a few times to help me get work done at our house when you were fucking your therapist."
Hoa's eyes widen.
"My mother and father are here mew.... . Don't be like this. Don't be crass."
Mew signed to look to the side.
He was growing tired of acting like they were a happy couple, he wanted gulf, wanted him to be here, have his grandparents here, share this day with him not her.
Seeing her mother come in to wrap her arms about, eyeing the two, she stepped to mew to place her hands to his face to turn his head, eyeing his bottom lip.
His eyes widen.
"My mother is watching, kiss me."
Mews eyes narrowed has she went closer, bringing his hands up he placed them to her wrists to pull her hands down.
Her mother's eyes widen.
"I don't care hoa. I will not kiss you." He whispered back to get the door, he heard knocking.
Hoa hung her head to flex her jaw. Her mother went to hoa.
"Hoa.....I saw that. What is going on?"
Hoa smirked to look to her mother with sullen eyes.
"Mom....... Mew is cheating on me....."
Her eyes widen.
"Oh my........ Come with me, we need to talk."
Being pulled hoa smiled wide.
Your going to get an ear full later mew. Refusing a kiss, is just the first step. You want to be an asshole to me, I can be a bitch to you.
Going to the door, mew opened to smiled wide.
Gulf was there, in his comfortable clothes with a wide breathe taking smile, to hold up a bag.
"Hello Mr. Mujo. Where is the birthday boy?"
Mew chuckled to open the door to stretch his arm out to move out the way.
"Come in. He is out back."
Gulf nodded to come in.
Mew went to his ear has he closed the door.
"You do not need to be formal here. It's mew. I'm happy you came."
Gulf nodded.
Going to the back yard, pico eyed the cake to then turn his head to see gulf come in by his father, his eyes lit up.
Running he went to gulf, to grab his hand to pull.
"I am so happy your here gulfie...... Come look at my cake....... My parents never give me sweets...... Hahahaha......."
Gulf laughed to be pulled along.
Mew grabbed the bag has he was being pulled to keep his eyes to them.
This picture made him so happy.
Turning his head, hoa's mother grabbed him by the arm to pull.
Gulf strightened up, to look from pico to mew, his smile disappated has he watched him being pulled.
To a bedroom, mew placed the bag down to the floor, to see on the bed hoa who sat to the edge, head turned eyeing.
Her mother let him go to stand near hoa to place a hand to her shoulder, eyeing mew.
His narrowed eyeing them.
"So mew...... My daughter has been telling me something interesting. You are cheating on her."
Mews eyes widen.
He looked to hoa.
"You have got to be fucking kid....."
"Mew! You do not use that type of language in front of me!"
Mew took a deep breathe in to step to them to keep his eyes to hoa.
"You think you've got me over a barrel. Telling your mother lies to get what you want."
Her mother's eyes widen to step away from hoa to look to her.
"What is going on? Hoa? Is he cheating on you with a woman?"
She looked to her mother to nod.
"I followed him to an apartment complex, he also didn't come home."
Her mother's eyes widen to look to him.
Mew breathed in and out in anger.
He shook his head.
"Mrs. Hegri, your daughter is feeding you lies about me."
"Well someone needs to tell me what is going on here!"
Mew eyed hoa, who kept looking to her mother.
He shook his head to wrap his arms around himself to look to her.
"I am not cheating on your daughter with a woman. She however chea....."
Hoa stood to look to mew with anger.
"Don't mew!"
Her mother's eyes darted between them.
"Hoa..... What have you done?"
She turned her head to scoff then left slamming the door.
Mew turned to eye.
Her mother stepped to him.
"Mew...... Please tell me.... What is going on? Whatever it is.....I do not want to lose pico. My grand son means the world to me."
Mew signed to look to her.
"I know.......I know he does.....Mrs. Hegri...... Your daughter I'm sorry to say.....has gone crazy. I don't know why she is doing this or saying such things, but I am not cheating on her with a woman, I promise you that."
She nodded.
"Did she...... Cheat on you?"
Mews eyes darted to nod.
She gasped.
"Oh mew......"
He shrugged.
"The other kids should be arriving soon. We will talk about this later."
Turning, he left.
She hung her head to shake.
Hoa....... You are just like your father.
Outside, the children already came, hoa was to the side on her phone, mew was to the door eyeing pico playing with his friends and gulf.
Turning his head, with a smile, it fell short when he saw mews face. It looked pained and depressive.
Patting pico on the head, gulf manuvered himself from the kids to go to mew.
"Are you okay?"
Mew shook his head.
Gulf looked to the festivities to then grab mew by the wrist to pull him to the bathroom.
Inside, gulf locked the door to turn.
Mew stepped to him to wrap his arms around to hold him tight.
Gulf placed his arms around to hold tighter.
"Mew..... What is going on?"
"Hoa...... She is so...... Evil...... She tried to...... Tell her mother.....I cheated..... On her...... First..... And...."
Gulf raised his hand to stroke his head.
"I'm..... So sorry mew...... I'm here."
Mew nodded.
The two held the other close, to let silence surround them, while gulf comforted mew. Seeing how much mew was in pain because of hoa, this made gulf rethink about something. However, right now, it was not about him, or them, it was about mew and making him feel loved.