happy family...... for a moment

Monday morning, pico came into there room, to jump onto the two has they held each other close to there sides.
Letting the other go, gulf woke, to go to his back to peer his eyes up with a giant smile.
"Mmm.... Seems like.... Someone is up early."
Pico smiled has he sat to Gulfs lap.
Mew to his side, opened his eyes to smile to bring a hand up to pat his head.
"Pico..... What are you...."
Pico turned his head to eye mew.
"Daddy......I want to cook breakfast with Golfie..... I've missed him so much."
Gulf lightly chuckled.
Mew made a playful pout.
"Oh, you miss Golfie but not your own dad....."
Mew then turned to lay to his stomach, to place his head to the pillow to fake weep.
Pico and gulf looked to the other to then pounce on mew to tickle him till he smiled.
After that, gulf got up, fully dressed, to grab pico in his arms to look to mew.
"Rest a bit, we will see you in the kitchen. Remember, you have to help too."
Mew to his side nodded.
"Of course. Be there in a moment."
The two nodded to the part.
Mew went to his back to stretch, finished he looked to the ceiling with a wide smile.
I'm..... In utter bliss, right now.....
Getting up, fully dressed, he went straight to the kitchen to help the two made a fabulous feast.
Pico getting done first, got down, to run to his room, to start getting ready for school.
Mew looked to gulf to smile.
Gulfs eyes darted to eye mew.
"Yes?"
"Well....I wanted to talk to you..... About.... Yesterday......I.... Saw your.... Face a few times and...."
Gulf took a deep breathe in, to reach his hand over to place to mews.
"I'm fine...... Really I am. I'm just so happy you and pico were able to meet my grandparents. But every  embarrassing picture you saw, delete from your memory, okay."
Mew grew a crooked smile, to take his hand back, to retrieve his cell from his pajama, pants to pull it out, going through it, he then face it towards gulf.
Gulfs eyes widen, lips parted.
He looked to a picture, that was of him, naked, in the bath tub.
Gulf instantly reached for it, for mew to shake his head.
"Nope..... Now this is mine."
Gulf raised an eye brow to get up, to slowly walk to mew with narrowed eyes.
Mew looked to him with narrowed eyes to then get up to go the other way.
"Guuuuulf......"
Gulf kept going towards mew.
"I..... Want to delete the photo mew...."
Mew smiled deviously.
"Nope...... It's mine....."
The two then ran around the table, playfully, till gulf was about to pounce, mew laid to the table, on his back, to look up at gulf, there hands were in the others.
"Mew....... Give me that phone....."
Mew shook his head.
"Nope..... It's mine....."
The two struggled, until mew moved Gulfs hands behind him, still locked to move his head up to press his lips to his. Gulf reciprocated with a smile.
Parting, gulf shook his head.
"You..... Can be mean I see."
Mew lightly chuckled.
"Yes..... Horrible...."
Hearing a noise, they turned there heads to look to pico, he stood before them, eyeing with a smile.
There eyes widen to then straighten up.
They both eyed pico.
"Um..... Pico..... You see....."
Pico then ran to gulf, raising his back pack.
"It's time for school Golfie..... You need to get ready too...."
Gulf and mew turned there heads to eye the other.
"Um..... Your right....."
Gulf looked to pico to smile has he lowered the back pack. He then went around pico to get ready.
Pico then looked to mew to step to him.
"Will you help me make my lunches?"
Mew nodded to bend down to pick up his son to take him to the kitchen. Neither of them spoke of what has occurred and pico didn't bring it up.
To the door, gulf was dressed, waiting for them, to see pico come about, with mew in tow to open the door to run to the car to get in.
Mew and gulf looked to the other.
"Um.... What should I?"
Mew shrugged.
"Don't..... Bring..... It up...... Let us both talk to him later. Okay."
Gulf nodded, stepping to mew they shared a brief kiss, for gulf to turn and part.
Mew watched them go to take a deep inhale.
Well..... Shit..... What..... Should I.... Do now......
Turning, mew needed to get ready for work.
Inside his office, a few hours later, he sat to his chair, looking down, to hit the back of his pen to the desk
What...... How..... Should i go about this...... What all did.... He see..... Did he see us..... Kiss? What could be going through his mind right now? Did gulf end up talking to him? Is he asking questions?
Mew took in a deep breathe to get up to look out his window.
I.... Don't want to text gulf when he is in class..... Well..... By now he should be on his way over...... But I really don't know how to go about this.....i don't know if I should explain this to pico......or really.....I don't know how to go about it......I was hoping to do this, after the divorce is finalized..... But....I think I need to do this now...... After what pico saw..... There has to be questions.....
Mew peered his eyes down to dart.
Gulf......I need you to be here now.....I need to know...
Turning his head, mew heard a knock.
Should be him..... We need to...... Discuss this.....I believe im going to need his help with this.....
Turning his full body, mew went to the door to open. His eyes widen.
"Hoa! What are you....."
Taking her hands to his chest, she pushed him in, to take a hand back to close the door, still pushing, she made him sit to the couch.
Mew flopped to look up.
"What the hell are you....."
His eyes widen larger with horror.
Hoa smiled and wide, to then take her long jacket off, revealing a garment he had given her for an anniversary, to then let the jacket fall about, to then get onto mew, to place either hand to his face to make him look up.
He kept his hands to either side looking to get in anger.
"Hoa! What the fuck are you....."
She chuckled.
"I.... May not be a man, which you are currently after, but I'm sure I can bring you back into being straight mew."
Mew froze, has she started to lower he head, mew turned his head in disgust, to place his hands to her waist.
"Knock it....."
They both turned there heads, to see gulf, he was before the door, just opening it, eyes darted between them, wide, he gritted his teeth.
Hoa smiled wide, her plan was working.
Mews eyes widen in horror.
Oh..... No......fuck!