you are my rock

Waking the next morning, gulf was to the side, he looked to the alarm, 5 minutes before it was suppose to go off, he then shut it, to get quietly up to go to mew, who was to his side, he was sleeping deeply.
Gulf kneeled to his knees, to smile and wide.
Can't...... Believe you and pico..... Are really.... Here...... I'll do whatever I can to be there for the both of you...
Taking his hand up, he extended his finger to run it along mews nose to wake him.
He moved about, to open his eyes to smile.
"Mmm.... Good morning gu....."
Gulf place his finger to his lips.
There eyes darted.
"Remember...... Your here with your son. It's 5 mew. I woke up early so we don't wake him."
Mew turned his head to eye to turn back to nod.
"Thank you." He whispered.
Gulf nodded.
"I'll get the shower going then I'll make you breakfast."
"Gulf..... You really don't....."
Gulf shook his head to lean it up a bit, to make sure pico was asleep. Seeing that he was, he moved his head down to place his lips to mews.
He lifted his hand up, to grip his head to keep it there.
After a long breathe taking kiss, they parted.
"Mew..... You need to let me go..... And I told you.... Don't worry about a thing."
Mew smiled to then place his hand down to nod, going to his back he stretched has he eyed gulf, who got up to go to the bathroom to start the shower.
Coming out, he smiled wide at mew to go quietly to the kitchen.
Mew leaned up, to watch, taking a deep inhale.
You..... Really are.... Too much gulf..... I've never had anyone...... Be this..... Sweet to me....
Peering his eyes to the side, he went to pico to kiss him to the forehead, to then get up.
We are two lucky people to have someone like gulf in our lives.
To the shower, gulf was to the kitchen making a simple breakfast with a smile. Even though he had grown up with his grandparents, this made him feel warm and comfy. It made him feel part of something and he couldn't help but relish.
Turning his head slightly, he felt arms around him.
"Thank you..... For everything you are doing for us gulf. Now are you sure.... You can take pico to school? I can hire a...."
Gulf moved the pan to the back burner, to turn in there embrace, to wrap his arms around his neck.
"Mew..... I've got this. Trust me. I can take him to school, go to my class, go to work, and pick me up if....."
Mew raised an eye brow.
"If?"
"If..... My boss....."
Gulf looked down to see mews crocked tie, to take his hands to it to fix.
"Will allow me to leave by 3 to retrieve him and being him back to my place."
"Mmm.....I don't know..... You'rll have to have one understanding boss to be ask this so late."
Mew then brought a hand up to his chin to move his head up, there eyes darted.
"I'll..... Just have to think..... Of something to..... Reward him with....."
Mew smiled.
"All he needs is a kiss, you gulf.... Are already doing to much for him."
He nodded to place his lips to his.
Parting, then placed there forheads to another.
"Mmm..... Wish to...."
Mew nodded.
"I know.... But.....I....."
"I know, I know. Work. Now let me get your breakfast wrapped."
Mew nodded.
Gulf turned to place the food in a container to come back to hand it to mew.
They eyed another.
"Mew..... Do not worry. You.... Trust me.... Right?"
Mew looked gulf up and down.
"Of course I do. Um..... When you take him..... Can you clean his wound, if anyone asks, say he cut himself making a sandwich."
Gulf made a face.
"Mmm..... Shouldn't I..... Say the truth. He was neglected by his....."
Gulfs eyes darted has mew looked down.
"I..... Wasent home either gulf. I..... Don't want... ."
Gulfs eyes widen. He didn't think of that.
"No..... Never mind.... Now you need to go. I'll see you later."
Taking his hands to his shoulders, he turned mew, to push him out, trying not to upset him.
Placing his shoes on, he turned to eye gulf.
"Gulf?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
Gulf smiled and wide.
"I love you too. Please.... If anything happens....."
Gulf rolled his eyes.
"Nothing will, now go. I'll keep my phone with me."
Mew nodded to leave.
Gulf looked to the back of the door to shake his head. Such a worry wort.
Turning gulf went to the couch to sleep, feeling a bit awkward of going back to the bed without mew.
Slowly opening his eyes, pico got up to look about.
"Daddy.......Golfie?"
Picos chin started to quiver, waking up alone, he was scared.
Hearing cries, gulf placed the lunch he was making down to run to pico, he stood to the edge to look down.
"Pico..... Are you okay.... What...."
Gulfs eyes widen has pico got up, to go to gulf to wrap his arms around.
"Don't...... Do dat again...... Don't.... Like to be alone..... It's scary....."
Gulfs heart fell to pick him up, to take to the kitchen.
He took him in to point.
"Pico..... I'm so sorry.....I didn't mean to but see.....I was making you a healthy lunch."
Pico moved his head away to eye.
"Yuuuummmmy...... My mommy never makes me lunches....... Daddy does when he can....."
Gulf made a face.
"Well, is it okay I place you to the table, your breakfast is all ready. I need to complete this, then get dressed then I'm going to take you to school."
Pico nodded with a smile.
Placing pico down, he went straight into eating, gulf went to the kitchen to complete the lunch, went to his room, to close the door to dress, saw picos bag, grabbed his uniform, to the table, he gave it to him, he got up to run to the bedroom to close the door to change, gulf then ate his breakfast to then clear the table.
Pico came out with a wide smile.
"We're both wearing uniforms." He chuckled.
Gulf nodded.
"Well, I attend a university, Monday thru Wednesday, today is Wednesday, but we need to get going. I have your lunch, my two bags, do you have your back pack."
Pico nodded.
"By the door."
"Well, let's go."
He smiled.
They both went to the door, to grab his bag, to the bus, gulf watched has pico was enthralled in everything.
To the school, they went to the bathroom for gulf to change his bandage, going out, he took him to the class. The teacher saw his hand, gulf said he was trying to make himself a sandwich. They didn't ask anything more.
Running, gulf made the bus just in time to go to class.
To the lecture, he had a test, then had to listen to the teacher.
After, he went to work, he couldn't see mew, he was busy with talking to the lawyer and being in meetings all day.
By 3, he was cleared to go, mew had told the receptionist he could.
Gulf then picked up pico via bus, the whole way back, pico wouldn't stop telling gulf about his day. He listened with a smile.
Back to his place, gulf made sure pico stayed to the bed, while he took a shower, making sure he was not getting into anything.
After, dried and dressed, he helped pico change.
To his car, mew sat Parked to sign.
Hoa..... It has been..... Almost 48 hours and yet...... You haven't called or texted me about our son...... This divorce can not come soon enough.
Getting out, he had a bouquet of flowers for gulf. He knew this Probably hadent been an easy day for him. Mew wished to make it up to him.
To his door, he opened with his spare key, to go in, smelling an intoxicating smell.
Taking his shoes off, he went to see, standing in the kitchen, holding pico, was gulf making a large meal.
"Now pico..... I'm trusting you here. Is this your daddy's favorite or yours?"
Pico looked to gulf.
"Ours...."
Gulf lightly chuckled.
He then turned his head to smile.
"Welcome back."
Mew smiled and wide.
One warm happy family, I just now need, to get rid of you hoa. Pico needs this.....has do I..... Gulf.....I know you need this and deserve this.
Placing the flowers to the table, mew went to stand to the other side of gulf, to eye, pico then went into there day.
Mew looked longly to gulf.
I....... Love this man...... So very much..... You.... Are incredible.
Once dinner was done, the 3 went to the table to consume and talk with smiles.