02; Haha, Cheat the System.

Turns out ( Name ) had not actually slept her butt off to get ready for today whatsoever, the raccoon like eyebags she sported supporting that fact

     Turns out ( Name ) had not actually slept her butt off to get ready for today whatsoever, the raccoon like eyebags she sported supporting that fact. It hadn't helped that Edna and five other brats decided to wake her up with applesauce, as well as pots and pans.

Ah yes, Edna, a woman with chronic back pain that couldn't get a break. She was ( Name )'s adoptive mother, as well as the owner of the daycare that they both lived in. Her actual name wasn't really Edna, it was Okamura Emiko, but ( Name ) and the other children called her Edna. Mostly because it pissed her off, and that was part of the appeal. ( Name ) had pretty much grown up being more of a co-worker at the daycare than the daughter of Edna, but that was aight. Because now she can multitask. Most of the kids they babysat were the same ten to fifteen, but occasionally some kids would appear once and never come back again.

Anyhow, back to our original broadcast..

It hadn't helped that Edna wouldn't even let her eat the applesauce either, especially since that was practically seventy-five percent of the food they owned. Ryuu wasn't there either, making it clear he wouldn't be assisting ( Name ) and her stupid ass to school on the first day, which she would totally be bitching to him for later.

Letting out a huff and slamming the front door shut, she trekked to U.A. with an empty heart and empty stomach.

The walk was actually quite peaceful, especially since it only took her about five minutes to walk there, and the day was bright and sunny. It could totally make you feel like a main character. ( Haha, imagine being important- )

When she arrives to the classroom, she realizes a few things. One, she forgot her tie. Two, she forgot to brush her hair. And three, that literally everyone currently here is quite attractive and she is comparable to a dusty car compartment.

All at once, she hears the noise from classmates and the whispers of dead students that still wander U.A halls in her ears, ( and probably eyes, who knows ) and feels a migraine hitting. Perfect, dandy, absolutely fuc-

( Name ) doesn't bother to finish her own personal thoughts and plops into a chair, falling asleep on the spot. A simple bird man behind her stares in a sweat drop before continuing his emo, MCR, internal monologue.

She soon finds herself being woken up by that same bird man, who states that the entire class is going outside for a quirk assessment and skipping the tour.

After following an extremely lively group of girls to a locker room, she's quite excited to find that hey, uniforms are actually comfortable for once. The girls around her talk excitably, telling each other about their quirks and names. ( Name ) can guess that an invisible chick, whose name she learns is Hagakure Toru, probably got into U.A. for the same reason she did. No one really bothers to talk to her, seeing that the air around her is naturally colder than other surrounding molecules, and ( Name ) just seems all around tired as hell.