05; Action.

The timer goes off, and ( Name )'s one-on-one training battle begins

She tries to forget the fact that she'll have major cramps and an awful migraine after this, though it's hard. Her eyes flick to Rin's bouncing figure and she nods, the little girl racing out of the room as Ryuu stands next to her and mumbles.

"When should I morph?" he says, quiet for literally no reason because no one except her can hear him. Ryuu likes to use the term 'morph' for possession, mostly because it makes her slightly uncomfortable. Similar to how the word 'moist' makes her extremely uncomfortable. Just..god, please no.

As the class watches Sero on the CCTV cameras, it's obvious Sero seems hesitate to explore around. After all, he has no idea what he's getting into. ( Name ) could have a quirk similar to Momo's in some way and he just wouldn't know.

( Name ) wonders for a moment how the class will see everything going down. The main thing that she'll be using to mess with Sero is his own hearing 'going against' him, but the others don't have audio. Will it just look like a very confused and freaked out Sero while she just sits in front of the weapon? The idea would be amusing to her if she had a soul left, but that's gone to shit. Wait, she should probably do something now.

She sucks in a breath and focuses on her connection to Rin, allowing her voice to flow through. The action sends a sharp pain through her forehead that turns into a dull ache a moment later. Rin realizes her voice can pass through as she turns into the hallway Sero was carefully walking down. She's positioned right behind him, something that seemed perfectly set up. The girl lets out a giggle, her voice immediately bouncing off the walls. Sero spins around, tape whirling out before coming to a stop after realizing. There's no one there—

He clears his throat, "Come out and reveal yourself villain!" Oh crap, that sounded really dumb. Rin lets out another giggle from right in front of him, and he jumps, tape whirling out and sticking to the walls once more.

"He's definitely freaked out now," Ryuu says from next to her. "I can hear Rin's giggles bouncing off even from this distance," ( Name ) simply nods, not wanting to put in the extra effort to speak. Not like she does that normally anyway.

Back in the CCTV room, the students are utterly stumped. All Might doesn't seem much better off either, as he simply stares at the cameras in question. Momo speaks up, "Sero seems quite scared for their being nothing in question around him," A few of the students nod and hum. Tokoyami speaks.

"Something lurks in the darkness of pits around him,"

"Or it's ( Name )'s quirk," Tsu says immediately afterwards.

Rin sucks in an audible breath to Sero and speaks, "Do you wanna play hide n' seek mister!"

Sero blanks and sprints down the hallway mumbling something along the lines of 'Hell no'. Rin runs after him, her floating making it naturally easy to catch up. She continues to mumble incoherent things from next to him as Sero gets more and more freaked out. He's assumed this has something to do with ( Name )'s quirk, but she's nowhere around him. So why is the voice so close?!