Meeting new people

Y/n (your name)
Bf/n (best friend name)
M/n (moms name)
D/n (Dads name)

Today was like any other day. You wake up before bf/n. You go make some food and then wake her/him up.  

Bf/n POV
Y/n wakes me up with food in her/his hands. 
"Wake up loser" she/he says to me as I groan. 
I eat the very good food and go to get ready for our trip for the day.

After they get ready to leave

Y/n POV

Me and bf/n start walking and talking when all of a sudden *thwack* "BF/N" I yell she/he just got thrown into a tree. I turn around to see many bandits around me. I get so mad I pull out my katana and run towards the bandits.

Bf/n POV

Me and y/n were walking and making jokes when all of a sudden I get thrown into a tree. I here y/n say, " BF/N" I then see her/him surrounded by bandits. Then I see anger in y/n eyes, she/he pulls out their long katana and run towards the bandits. It happened so quick I couldn't even see what happened. Next thing I know I see y/n next to me picking me up and all the bandits on the ground knocked out. As I try to stay awake I then soon find myself falling asleep.

Y/n POV

I see that bf/n is asleep. I felt really bad that I couldn't protect them, but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I see a village called the Leaf Village. Then all of a sudden a boy with bright yellow hair and blue ocean eyes come towards me.

Boruto's POV

I was walking around the village then all of a sudden I see someone with a nocked out person on their back. I walk up to them and introduce myself, " Hello my name is Boruto what's your" I ask, they then replied and said their name was y/n and the person on their backs name was bf/n. I then proceeded to ask why their friend was knocked out, she/ he then told me they were attacked by bandits. I they said, "I can show you were the hospital is." They smile and I show them the way. After we get their friend in the hospital I ask if they would like a tour

Y/n POV
Boruto asked me if I would like a tour and I said sure. He then showed me the academy, they training grounds, the Hokages office and some of his favorite restaurants. After all of that he asked how old I was and I said 11, then he asked when my birthday was and I said (insert birthday here). After a while he broke the silence and said, "How would you and your friend like to enroll into the academy". I then paused and said "I would love to Boruto but I can't pay for it." He then paused and said he would ask his dad to pay for it, my face lit up when he said that.

A few weeks later

Y/n POV
Today was the day you and Bf/n got to go to school. Since you and bf/n joined the year late they had already had their teams formed. Shino Sensei said we would have to go to lord 7th to get our teams. (I forgot to mention that you and your bestie are staying in the Uzamaki house.) During lunch Boruto introduced you to all of his friends. You could see bf/n blush at Boruto and she/he had said they had a crush on him. But only 1 person caught your eyes and his name was IWABEE.

Author note:
So this is my first book so don't judge. I will also try to post an new chapter every day.

Word count :640 (not including authors note)

Bye hope you guys have an awesome day.