Chapter 2

2 months later

So news flash you are now on the same team as Iwabee, Metal Lee, and Denki
While Bf/n is on the same teams as Boruto, Sarada, and Mitski

Your POV
You and your team are hanging out when all of a sudden a girl named Jenifer (no offense to the Jenifers) asked if she could speak to Iwabee alone. They go to a private area. After a good 10 minutes you go to check up on them. Then all of a sudden you see her pull him into kiss. You freeze and then run away crying. You hear Denki and Metal Lee call for you but you don't care and you run all the way home. When you get to the Uzamaki's house you run to were bf/n is and run into his/her arms and then you and her/him go outside and you bawl your eyes out as you say, "th...is random g..irl k-ki..ssed IWABEE" you said in between sobs.

Iwabee POV
I was hanging out with my team and then out of no where a girl from my class asked if she could speak to me in private. I said fine and we went over to a quiet area. She was trying to tell me something but couldn't get it out. After a good 10 minutes I yell out, " Just spit it out!"
Then she kissed me. I was shocked then I pushed her away and said, " What the hell!"
I push her on the ground and walk back to my team. When I get back to my team I see that y/n is no where to be seen. I ask Denki where she/he was. He then said, " I don't know she/he went to check up on you and we saw them run away crying. I then said that I was going home for the day and said my goodbyes.

The next day

Y/n POV

The next day I stayed home I didn't feel like doing anything. I woke up and had use the bathroom so I got up and went into the bathroom. When I was washing my hands I saw a razor. I thought 'it wouldn't hurt to try would it' then I cut my right arm. I didn't hurt as much as I thought it would so I did it again to my left arm. I hadn't realized how long I was in there for until I heard bf/n say "are you okay in there." I look down and see I had at least 15 cuts in total. I replied and said I was fine. After cleaning up I pulled my sleeves down and walked back to my room. When I got back I saw that there were a couple of messages from Iwabee but I didn't reply. He called me a couple of times but I just let it ring. After a couple of hours bf/n forced me out of bed so that we could go out. I then proceeded to get ready so we could go out. We went to the park and the garden. I saw some pretty flowers and decided to take a picture. " hey y/n" said I familiar deep voice. I turn around to see Iwabee. I looked him in the eyes as I could feel my eyes start to water up. I turn around and start walking away. Then I felt I hand grab my wrist. I winced at the pain from the cuts but lucky for me he didn't see. He then said, " y/n why are you ignoring me" I then look him in the eyes and see concern in his eyes. I try to pull away but his grip is to strong. I look him in the eyes and say, " Sorry my throat hurts and I didn't want to strain it more by talking." He then said, " oh, okay sorry for assuming" I then smile at him and he starts walking away. I turn around to see bf/n looking at me. "Why did you lie to him?" Said bf/n. I then say, " because I didn't have the guts to say anything to him" "well you are going to have to tell him eventually" I nod my head and we start to head home. I go into my room and start crying softly. I soon fall asleep.

Author note:
So I know this chapter sucks but please bare with me anyway hope you are having a good day.
Word count:739
(Not including authors note)