Chapter 4

Bf/n POV
as we all wake up we see y/n and Iwabee cuddling 'awwww' I think and take a picture. Some other people take pictures and then they start to wake up. They wake up and look at each other and start to blush. After everyone leaves I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Iwabee, I then look at y/n and tell them to go on. He then looks me in the eye with concern in his eyes, " what's wrong" he then starts to say, "Please....looks after y/n and make sure she/ he stops cutting." I freeze... " what WHAT" I yell I start to tear up and fall to my knees. 'I failed her/him as a friend' I bawled my eyes out. After a good 10 minutes I get to my feet and told him I would try my best. I then start to head home. When I get there I see y/n and immediately start to tear up. Y/n looks at me and says, " What's wrong bf/n" I the. Grab them I pull them outside. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE CUTTING" she/he looked at me and then said, " I didn't want you to worry about my problems." I look at them and then yell, " IM YOUR BEST FRIEND ITS MY JOB TO WORRY ABOUT YOU." She/he looks at me and then start to cry. I hug them and after 15 min we go our separate ways and I go to take a nap.

Author note:
Sorry it's short but since it is so short I will be making 2 chapters in one day

Word count: 262
(Not including authors note)